LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
[ULU] Sigma

Unban prime account please.

@Catsbit dev @Catsbit.Guard

Hello Dear catsbit team and dear players, about 4 days ago I got banned for no reason.

I am not using any 3rd party application, I was only playing with the emulator.

Anyway, normally when I was jumping or crashing, I think the application detected that I was playing with the phone (suspicion of cheating) and I was kicked out of the game and I thought it was a mistake and I didn't care, but while I was scrapping on the road, I was suddenly banned indefinitely.

Please review my account and check that there are no reports and there is no suspicion.

If there is no problem, unban my account.

I realize that playing with emulator is unfair competition but I don't have any phone to play this game.

Please excuse me.

Have fun, good work.

Nick name: [ULU] Sigma

Lv:12

Order number GPA.3329-5944-9595-30577

IF YOU CAN'T FIND ME, CHECK MY GOOGLE PLAY ORDERS.

Sorry, my account ID is not showing up on the ban screen.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:30 PM, [ULU] Sigma said:

@Catsbit dev @Catsbit.Guard

Hello Dear catsbit team and dear players, about 4 days ago I got banned for no reason.

I am not using any 3rd party application, I was only playing with the emulator.

Anyway, normally when I was jumping or crashing, I think the application detected that I was playing with the phone (suspicion of cheating) and I was kicked out of the game and I thought it was a mistake and I didn't care, but while I was scrapping on the road, I was suddenly banned indefinitely.

Please review my account and check that there are no reports and there is no suspicion.

If there is no problem, unban my account.

I realize that playing with emulator is unfair competition but I don't have any phone to play this game.

Please excuse me.

Have fun, good work.

Nick name: [ULU] Sigma

Lv:12

Order number GPA.3329-5944-9595-30577

IF YOU CAN'T FIND ME, CHECK MY GOOGLE PLAY ORDERS.

Sorry, my account ID is not showing up on the ban screen.

Cheating confirmed

• Haha 3

42 минуты назад, [ULU] Sigma сказал:

What exactly did I use? I am not aware of this situation.

У тебя ник сигма, че ты ноешь как дитятё. Забанили? Сиди плачь, но не на форум. Задолбали уже такие бездарности как ты, которые думают, что если позаколебать разработчика тебя разбанят. В игре есть модератор и античит с логами. Ошибочные баны бывают в 1 из 1000 ситуаций, и это НЕ ТВОЙ СЛУЧАЙ

Edited by Blagoyde

On 12/21/2023 at 2:01 PM, [ULU] Sigma said:

I'm 26. Before you call someone a child, sit down and think why you are engaging in a simple forum rant.

You were banned because of a reviewed report so stop saying you weren't using hacks. Even the admin replied and confirmed this lol. Maybe you should've thought about losing your account before you decided to use hacks lol. You aren't getting unbanned so suck it up and accept the fact that you got caught. ENJOY YOUR BAN LOL.