LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Bellaa

Kicked when tool breaks/hackers

If your tool breaks while farming it will disconnect you from the game.

Also hacks still work, was hoping you all fixed the anticheat 😞

Also chat for androids is not working properly still. Sometimes it works, other times we have to spam until it works. 

5 минут назад, Bellaa сказал:

If your tool breaks while farming it will disconnect you from the game.

Also hacks still work, was hoping you all fixed the anticheat 😞

Thanks for the bug report. The error will be fixed after the servers are restarted.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Catsbit.Dev said:

Thanks for the bug report. The error will be fixed after the servers are restarted.

Add no. Of players per server .I know u have noted how many players are now Interested in the game back in 2022 max players in game I could see was 4000 we just hit 7000 and this is affecting all the servers some had a bugged restart and now the chances of getting kicked are high as many operations are taking in place and over this period up you have never added a new server and had even promised the Asian players for an Asian servers to fix their lagg issues now we just having issues that as soon as a player gets kicked it take around 20 minutes for one person to get out.

Also wladislaw we need an increase in max no. Of players that can be added even though u tried balancing with the no. Of Players per server this is still too low I hope that u may consider any of the following.

• Thanks 1