LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
#TherealMadMaximus

Gotta be kidding me

21 hours ago, #TherealMadMaximus said:

Whats that supposed to mean!? I record all my gameplay,I dont hack. I record and save any action that happens so please,Tell me what I am being accused of and I'll provide(here or on YouTube) my video footage.

what device do you usually play on? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

what device do you usually play on? 

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I would also like to point out that all the hacker reports I post are 95% max's PoV (and I've post ALOT over the last 3 years), the rest are teammates. Also nearly every single video on my YT page is Mad Maximus pov or mine. Every video is tagged so you can see. Please go see for yourself.  Surely if he was a hacker, he would have hacked when an entire clan of hackers came to raid us multiple times. Those videos are also on YT, that hacker clan is still on US 24 trying to torment us along with the other hacker clans. All we do all day is fight hackers. I'm still in shock Max is banned. We have always been muggles. I still have hopes that Catsbit will make this right. We've done a lot to help support this game. He is innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BellaaGaming

• Thanks 1

Here's the next video of us fighting same hacker clan. Mine and Max's PoV. The next video being released is them aimbotting 3 different clans over and over. 

On 3/8/2024 at 4:00 AM, Catsbit.Guard said:

cheating confirmed

You do a SHIT job for a mod/guard ban me for saying that idgf sack you hire me 😂 reason y I don't play or even ogs don't your banning real players but leaving hackers with aim esp climb and fly on do better and go in game to check instead of your fake ass just saying cheats confirmed without evidence 

cheating confirmed

You do a SHIT job for a mod/guard ban me for saying that idgf sack you hire me 😂 reason y I don't play or even ogs don't your banning real players but leaving hackers with aim esp climb and fly on do better and go in game to check instead of your fake ass just saying cheats confirmed without evidence 

cheating confirmed

Posted (edited)

Yes this one must of banned too many real hackers. A sin apparently in Oxide. I have a lvl15+ account already,but out of principle I must still fight this ban.

Edited by #TherealMadMaximus

We are still waiting for a response.  We have offered to share footage of any event in question to prove his innocence. 

@Catsbit.Guard

• Thanks 1