LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Bellaa

Server Issue Please Fix- Urgent

Hello. Server US 24 has an issue right now. Everyone is constantly getting kicked because of connection and nearly everyone has a red signal! It's basically unplayable right now for nearly everyone. Please troubleshoot this asap. It's been having problems for hours now. Same players from US 24 are on other servers testing them, they seem to be working just fine. Please fix! Thank you!

@Catsbit dev

@Catsbit.Care

• Like 1

7 часов назад, Bellaa сказал:

Hello. Server US 24 has an issue right now. Everyone is constantly getting kicked because of connection and nearly everyone has a red signal! It's basically unplayable right now for nearly everyone. Please troubleshoot this asap. It's been having problems for hours now. Same players from US 24 are on other servers testing them, they seem to be working just fine. Please fix! Thank you!

@Catsbit dev

@Catsbit.Care

When I went to play on 24, everything was fine, but there was a frequent restart of the server, it interfered enough, turned on the stove, moved away, after 10-15 minutes restart again)

8 hours ago, -хХх-хХх-хХх- said:

When I went to play on 24, everything was fine, but there was a frequent restart of the server, it interfered enough, turned on the stove, moved away, after 10-15 minutes restart again)

Thank you. Several hours after I posted this, it finally started to work for everyone again. Seems to be fine now. 🙂 

1 минуту назад, Bellaa сказал:

Thank you. Several hours after I posted this, it finally started to work for everyone again. Seems to be fine now. 🙂 

)))