LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
OG PEACE*

Friend Request

We would really like to be able to Send each other a friend Request and In that way we can be able to Invite each other into Our servers. In the current Version it is very hard to keep Track of your friends and see where they are,But If this feature was to be brought to this game It will instantly make the Game one of the best Survival Games. Please Do Consider Adding this feature Because it is not only Me who is Recommending this.

Thank you.

Edited by OG PEACE*
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This idea is convenient, and nice.

I think it would be a great feature if we could registrate our own accounts. It would especially be useful to prevent impostors. We'd all have our own unique usernames. If they added this feature, we could all friend one another according to each others usernames. Anyways, I'd love to see this feature in the future.

Sincerely,

Survivor

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2020 at 9:34 AM, OG PEACE* said:

We would really like to be able to Send each other a friend Request and In that way we can be able to Invite each other into Our servers. In the current Version it is very hard to keep Track of your friends and see where they are,But If this feature was to be brought to this game It will instantly make the Game one of the best Survival Games. Please Do Consider Adding this feature Because it is not only Me who is Recommending this.

Thank you.

I agree whit you