1 1
Alssahir

Update

Hi, i am new at the game and i think it can be a great game but there are alot of things to fix and add. My question is: are you planing to upgrade the game soon or anytime??

Thats it thanks!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.... Don't waste your time, a bunch of us have been inquiring about an update, bug fixes, anti-hack for a YEAR!!!  The dev's aren't doing jack sh*t!   It's sad because I agree, this game could be great but the dev's don't appear to care.

Have fun!

MJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you should become the form representative for catsbit.

because your so cupcaking honest.

• Like 1

I call it as I see it.  I am friends/allies with 50+ players in the game from all over the world.  I have been a member of 4 clans and the leader of 2.  Some of us have been playing the game on and off for 6 years, we've seen a lot, discovered a lot of glitches and now encountered countless modded players.  This game, as simple as it is, used to be epic!!   Full of friendships and friendly competitions between clans(clan wars,) players used to trade goods, trade building ideas, help new players to survive, even teach each other different languages...  now it's FULL of hack-losers using godmode and breaking bases for no reason.   All our emails/posts on the forum to Catsbit and nothing has been done to fix the issues.  I play now out of sheer boredom and I enjoy building colossal bases, that's it.  

• Thanks 2

True, the hackers completely ruins everyone else's experience of the game. It's near impossible to play fair without some hacker ruining the experience for everyone. The reason behind why I stuck with this game for so long is because it had an amazing community with people from across the globe, but the developers just seem to not care and just leave their game to be crowded with hackers. I do not play this game anymore, but I will wait patiently for their next announcement when time comes. These were just my thoughts.

Sincerely,

Survivor

• Thanks 2

the hackers just don't seem to get that its not all about them, 

I hate seeing them mock noobs, because those noobs will be new pro's in a no time if they art driven away!!!

it just makes me sad.

Sincerely,

C:\Users\BJD>

Edited by bjb3n
I edited it for fun lol, and to copy Survivor. hope you don't mind (Survivor)

its not just survival sim, its also sandbox 3d, and cubic sandbox, their all infected!!!, the devs are supper lazy or just preparing to release a mega update.