LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
4 4
Homie 101

Update suggestions

Shadows would make the fps slightly drop, the building limit is actually overly high, since it is laggy except for the owner, and the team battle mode would be a good concept, but is most likely hard to code, I would be up for a story mode though.

For starters they could optimize their assets a little bit more

optimize the rendering of textures

optimize the amount of code that gets sent to the server and back to your phone

But right now I think their highest priority would be making their code unreadable so mod makers cannot just Change the the jump force Or gun damage

4 hours ago, bjb3n said:

For starters they could optimize their assets a little bit more

optimize the rendering of textures

optimize the amount of code that gets sent to the server and back to your phone

But right now I think their highest priority would be making their code unreadable so mod makers cannot just Change the the jump force Or gun damage

yes, I think they should do that

So here is A couple of ideas that may Allow you to raise the number of blocks that can be placed.

You give every block a number depending on how many Polys it has (how complex the 3D model is) for example.

Basic wall = 1

Car = 4

Lamp = 3

Window = 2

Floor = 1

Ceiling = 1

Door = 2

And the you create an [] and you make it so if u build a block with the number 3 it + 3 and if u delete a block with 2 it - 2…

if [array] is = to or ^ then (“some high number like 3000”) then block limit reached is = to true.

Also you could add another limit to objects like cars…

Car#9 - limit per player = 15

You could also optimize your assets a little bit more.

People in the past Have already Mentioned this but. you could have a little warning that tells the user that a server Has a high poly count, and that older phones Might not run very well.

something like this…

(“just so you know this map has over 1000 game-objects, and you phone Really won’t like that. you can continue but don’t say we didn’t warn you.”)

One other option is to create an alternate version of all the assets that aren’t textured (Just one solid material), and just have a toggle in settings that switches between the normal ones and the simple ones,

I’ve also seen this in some games where when you shoot a wall and it leaves a texture on it and after you shoot like 15 times It will keep on deleting the oldest one.

you could do this in your game, except instead of bullet holes you can make it work for things like cars and motorcycles,

where after you place like 15 of the same kind it just deletes the oldest one.

so there will only be 15 at one time, but a player will not have to walk back and delete the first one so he can have a car.

I know that you want this game to work for everyone (and not just the people with fast phones) And I respect that! Thx

hope something here helps.

ß

Edited by bjb3n

your version:

Union1.png.b710cac24d1bcd29f82675c9336bdc16.png

I really don't like the fact that this gun only has one iron sight.

and no- don't tell me its a red dot. because red dot sights are taller!!!

and also there is no way you could pull that trigger.

even if u could It would be really uncomfortable.

so please make a new one.

because for a gun icon, its missing a lot of really important... important... ??stuff??...  ??things??... idk...

you get the idea.

something like this

my version:

Union.png.11fbc491eec926b69febaf6ddf0aa934.png

its got...

a good trigger, a better handle, both the irons, a cut it the top for ejecting cartridges, and it looks more gun-ish.

ß

Edited by bjb3n

Add user created maps that users can make with a separate app and they can upload it whith textures and stuff and people can browse through maps and download them