LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Jame$1

Upgrade failure

So I’m not sure if I am the only one experiencing this or not , but when I use the hammer to try and upgrade more of my house , it completely fails kicks me from the game an takes the 40 metal fragment for the upgrade anyways , even though the walls did not get the metal upgrade .. basically eating the metal frags , -NEW BUILD/UPGRADE HAMMER ? 

• Sad 1

UPDATE: 

so basically if you are having the same issue with the upgrade hammer , don’t let it eat you metal there is a lifespan for the hammers even though there is no life bar ,   

throw out old hammer make new ! 

I take it back , it only let me do 1 wall with the NEW UPGRADE HAMMER, then took another 40 and kick me out the game on next wall….

Respect but I would consider that trouble shooting , and well 60fps , an not sure on the ping , but already tried “to wait a sec in between walls” like fr ….   
not stupid . 

The hammer wasted 120 pc and I had to WAIT  for another 40 pc  two other times .that was before building another hammer , the new hammer let me do 1 wall and continued to kick me off server like the last one ..

On 11/1/2021 at 3:28 AM, Jame$1 said:

Respect but I would consider that trouble shooting , and well 60fps , an not sure on the ping , but already tried “to wait a sec in between walls” like fr ….   
not stupid . 

The hammer wasted 120 pc and I had to WAIT  for another 40 pc  two other times .that was before building another hammer , the new hammer let me do 1 wall and continued to kick me off server like the last one ..

Hey james i actually have a solution to this.