LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Fresherfilly YT

Needs to be taken care of now ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Problem is there's a few of them and alot of associated people they legit speed hack raided us the other day it's jokes now there's also no name hackers so something's got to be done at very least a button to report players when they are hacking so a idk admin or something can come to the server when there is a multitude of reports on a single player over a course of time to check and see first hand if this means there needs to be mods made then so be it cause it's getting real greasy.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2022 at 5:08 AM, SoulSorg said:

Problem is there's a few of them and alot of associated people they legit speed hack raided us the other day it's jokes now there's also no name hackers so something's got to be done at very least a button to report players when they are hacking so a idk admin or something can come to the server when there is a multitude of reports on a single player over a course of time to check and see first hand if this means there needs to be mods made then so be it cause it's getting real greasy.

I’ve been dealing with 3-5 full time hackers on  server 19#. They never leave this server. They stay online and bully everyone until the server dies. I’ve only stayed on this server because I had researched a lot way before they came to Server #19. Now you can’t do anything without your base getting roof raided by fly hacks. Juliopit and Dominic® are the only two confirmed by many on the server. They are so comfortable knowing they won’t get banned. 

The devs don’t really seem concerned about the mass increase of hackers. I’ll be sad when it hurts the games reputation and the population drops to a few people per server. 

Edited by CallMeJ

It's nice to finally see that there are some people that get upset with the cheaters in the servers.. I've been playing solo since day 1.  Every server (US#7 or EU#1 for ex) is full of cheaters (speed hack mostly). Leonardo7 , Monkey(something), ARLETH and more...  Please make a report button asap..., it will make things easier ...

Edited by ChocoTaco
  • Like 1