LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
:::

DC Timer *IMPORTANT*

I’m sure you have been in PvP, then when your attacker is about to die, they log out of the game.

This is an ongoing problem, people have suggested a Sleeping System that doesn’t allow you to Combat Log or DC. I feel as if, since this is a mobile game, you shouldn’t add that feature as people might have to log of in the open, as people play this game on the go.

I feel as if a timer For when the player disconnects of 5 to 10 seconds should be put into place. Therefore, if someone is in the open and needs to log off, or is safely in their base, they can, but during combat, they can’t.                                                                                    

WHAT DO YOU, THE COMMUNITY THINK? Tell Me In The Forum Page Below ?

@[CC] xAnony @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ::: said:

I’m sure you have been in PvP, then when your attacker is about to die, they log out of the game. 

@[CC] xAnony @Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev

But since for the new beginners people, i felt bad for them since they were way too far enough to be good at aim, so if dc timer changed into 5 or 10 secs, they'll probably be annoyed by their efforts cause they might have plenty of important stuffs and all of that got stolen easily + I'm also one of them? i can't defeat some players cause my aim is pretty bad??

But atleast i didn't lost my stuff cause luckily i can disconnect and wait for 30-35 mins befor i come back????

14 hours ago, SuPeriory Duck said:

But since for the new beginners people, i felt bad for them since they were way too far enough to be good at aim, so if dc timer changed into 5 or 10 secs, they'll probably be annoyed by their efforts cause they might have plenty of important stuffs and all of that got stolen easily + I'm also one of them? i can't defeat some players cause my aim is pretty bad??

But atleast i didn't lost my stuff cause luckily i can disconnect and wait for 30-35 mins befor i come back????

Cowardly naked hobo ?