LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Bem, demorou algum tempo. 

Mas vamos esperar o melhor. Que esta atualização realmente intacta tenha uma correção para o anti cheat. E alguns ótimos recursos de retorno.

Com certeza, estamos ansiosos e esperando ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well it took some time. 

But lets hope for the best. That this update truly intact has a fix for the anti cheat. And some great comeback features.

Bro it better be good especially how long we waited on telegram it says there is a hack ready for the update 

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2023 at 3:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Finally, after so long. Praying it was worth the half a year wait.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well it took some time. 

But lets hope for the best. That this update truly intact has a fix for the anti cheat. And some great comeback features.

Bro it better be good especially how long we waited on telegram it says there is a hack ready for the update 

On 6/28/2023 at 5:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

They could put players to create their own server, so it will be easier to ban hackers ?

Looking forward to it. Just get rid of hacks or add server admins and I'll be happy.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 1:24 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Hope you will enjoy it

Last day?

@Catsbit.Carei know im a patientless  but PLEASE HURRY UP TODAY I DIDNT WENT TO SCHOOL AND LIED TO MY PARENTS BOUT I HAVE NAUSEA JUST CUZ TODAY I THOUGHT UPDATE WAS GONNA COME AND I WAS READY TO GRING PLEASEEEEEE HURRY UP MY EXITEMENT IS KILLING MEE

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mikee said:
On 6/28/2023 at 5:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Hope you will enjoy it

We apreaciate it alot catsbit the updates gonna be great we know u worked long and hard on it u won't disappoint 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mikee said:

@Catsbit.Carei know im a patientless  but PLEASE HURRY UP TODAY I DIDNT WENT TO SCHOOL AND LIED TO MY PARENTS BOUT I HAVE NAUSEA JUST CUZ TODAY I THOUGHT UPDATE WAS GONNA COME AND I WAS READY TO GRING PLEASEEEEEE HURRY UP MY EXITEMENT IS KILLING MEE

No way u lied to your parents ??? dude thats your fault I kimda hope they find out and u learn a lesson for being deceitful to your parents 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BONKEY 2.0 said:

No way u lied to your parents ??? dude thats your fault I kimda hope they find out and u learn a lesson for being deceitful to your parents 

Same dont lie, especially to the people who take care of you...

• Thanks 1

Nah don't get excited its gonna be trash update like always at max 2 things will be added and they will say improved anti cheat and fixed minor bugs and thats it 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Oxide 3.5 said:

Nah don't get excited its gonna be trash update like always at max 2 things will be added and they will say improved anti cheat and fixed minor bugs and thats it 

yo bro dont say that bruh they are a 2 man dev living in poland near ukraine and russian war they are getting backlash too from the war more than that they are just beginners bro dont say that man they are just 2 man and beginner devs 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, mikee said:

mano, não diga isso mano, eles são um desenvolvedor de 2 homens morando na Polônia perto da guerra da Ucrânia e da Rússia, eles também estão recebendo reação da guerra mais do que isso, eles são apenas iniciantes mano, não diga isso cara, eles são apenas 2 homens e desenvolvedores iniciantes 

Você não sabe de nada. 

Eles não moram perto da guerra. Você não pode falar o que acha que é.

• Like 1

Just now, AGHAJOON1388 said:

Por favor, atualize também dia

Estamos aguardando a apple store liberar a atualização mano

On 28/6/2023 at 18:24, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola, 

Finalmente puedo darte algunas noticias sobre la actualización. 

Estamos en la línea de meta, por lo que, por nuestra parte, la actualización se lanzará dentro de la semana siguiente (no se olvide del tiempo de moderación de Google Play y App Store). 

Pido disculpas por todos los inconvenientes que causamos. Quería dar una respuesta exacta en lugar de dar otra promesa. 

Esperamos que lo disfrutes

Hola catsbit que día sale la actualización?

1 minute ago, GOTZE said:

2 minutes ago, GOTZE said:

Mañana o despues de mañana. La actualización ya fue lanzado, pero hasta temos que esperar por la apple store

8 hours ago, BAN HACKER FROM ALL SERVER said:

HELLO CATSBIT, CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME A SMALL AND SIMPLE QUESTION, WHEN WILL THE UPDATE COME TO THE GAME? WHAT A DAY ? PLEASE, I CAN'T STAND THESE HACKERS ANY MORE, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO PLAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Calma jovem, já foi lançado, só estamos esperando a apple store aprovar 

10 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

Você não sabe de nada. 

Eles não moram perto da guerra. Você não pode falar o que acha que é.

They live in poland bruh so they do have baclash too like elcetrcity out from aars man u didnt heard the news about 2 ppl dying in poland due to missile from the ukraine russian war?

9 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey everyone to avoid any misunderstanding there has not been made a exact "Date" 

You can expect its within a few days. Its all depending on the Playstore. Ones they have approved it you can press the Update button. ?

"I bet its again waiting on IOS..."

I agree with what you say ?

Imagine its friday you come back from school tired and when you are changing school dress to home dress you open chrome and then you see "sorry for the delay,wipe coming within the next hours" you jump your ass of going to playstore search oxide survival island and there it is saying "play" and they you fucking smash the phone so hard not even its atom and molecules remain.....

• Haha 2