LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

7 minutes ago, El Smuz1 said:

De onde vem a informação? Os desenvolvedores não disseram nada.

A play store aprova em até 5 dias. Se você ligar no suporte da play store e perguntar sobre a atualização, o suporte te dirá que já foi aprovado.

Como o jogo possui duas plataformas - Play store e Apple Store, a Apple Store, a App store é a que mais demora e atrasa a atualização, pois pode demorar até 10 dias úteis para aceitar.

GUYS CHILL OUT PLEASE DONT STRESS OUT IK YOU ARE DYIG FROM HACKER EVERYTIME BUT PLEASE KALM DOWN A GUY SAYING PLAYSTORE HAS ALREADY APPROVE BUT APPLE STORE HASNT IT TAKES UP TO 10 DAYS SAY BY THE PERSON 

2 minutes ago, mikee said:

GUYS CHILL OUT PLEASE DONT STRESS OUT IK YOU ARE DYIG FROM HACKER EVERYTIME BUT PLEASE KALM DOWN A GUY SAYING PLAYSTORE HAS ALREADY APPROVE BUT APPLE STORE HASNT IT TAKES UP TO 10 DAYS SAY BY THE PERSON 

Bro are u stupid it's been whole 8days,they say update is this week or something and if Google play approved the update they should launched in android why should we wait for apple store approve. they are making us angry,just saying by update is in the finish line, they are fucking liar's they are also not giving any news about it and also.they are just giving promise and making people believe them.how many times they promise and say be patient.fucking idiot people who believe them.

17 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Mano, você é estúpido, já se passaram 8 dias inteiros, eles dizem que a atualização é esta semana ou algo assim e se o Google Play aprovou a atualização, eles deveriam ser lançados no Android, por que deveríamos esperar a aprovação da Apple Store? eles estão nos deixando com raiva, apenas dizendo que a atualização está na linha de chegada, eles são mentirosos, eles também não estão dando nenhuma notícia sobre isso e também. eles estão apenas dando promessas e fazendo as pessoas acreditarem neles. quantas vezes eles prometem e dizem seja paciente. idiotas que acreditam neles.

Cara, mandei no seu privado referente a atualização da play store. Como eles tem duas plataformas, ambas tem que ser atualizadas juntamente!

4 hours ago, BARN1 YT said:

еще есть суббота, и воскресенье гений

4 hours ago, BARN1 YT said:
4 hours ago, Rezaking86 said:

Вот и подошло к концу недельное обновление ? ?

еще есть суббота, и воскресенье гений.

с тобой никто не разговаривал

47 minutes ago, El Smuz1 said:

Quero dizer, os desenvolvedores não postaram onde diz que a atualização está em moderação.O único post onde o desenvolvedor disse que a atualização está na linha de chegada.E diz que a atualização será lançada na próxima semana, mas sem a moderação.Essa é a minha opinião pessoal, eu entendi sua mensagem

Disseram sim!

" Estamos na linha de chegada, portanto, de nossa parte, a atualização será lançada na próxima semana (não se esqueça do tempo de moderação do google play e da app store)".

29.06.2023 в 02:24, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Thank you developers for the hope that the project is a little chewy, although I understand that most likely you will not make it on time. I would like to ask a question why you do not add weapons

Developer please let us purchase the Christmas stuff and holloween stuff.!we tried so many times to purchase them but it can't I don't know why????

Desenvolvedor tudo bem? Gostaria de saber quando o jogo irá atualizar poderia me dar uma data por exemplo será que atualiza hoje nesta madrugada dia 8 de julho ? 

7 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

A play store já esperava a atualização. Mas a apple store demora até 10 dias úteis.

3 dias 

9 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Bro are u stupid it's been whole 8days,they say update is this week or something and if Google play approved the update they should launched in android why should we wait for apple store approve. they are making us angry,just saying by update is in the finish line, they are fucking liar's they are also not giving any news about it and also.they are just giving promise and making people believe them.how many times they promise and say be patient.fucking idiot people who believe them.

There will be an outrage if they only released for andriod for a while they know it and they dont want to take a risk and they have their own issues not like you who has all day long they are adults above 18 you must be below 18 if i am correct they have their own person problems dont be angry at them its not their fault complain that to apple poor devs hardworked for 6 months, respect and be grateful that we actually got an update its is better than not to have one....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mikee said:

There will be an outrage if they only released for andriod for a while they know it and they dont want to take a risk and they have their own issues not like you who has all day long they are adults above 18 you must be below 18 if i am correct they have their own person problems dont be angry at them its not their fault complain that to apple poor devs hardworked for 6 months, respect and be grateful that we actually got an update its is better than not to have one....

Wtf bro if it take so much time in apple store to approved  they should apply it so much earlier but they don't because they are fucking lazy and liar's and why are u saying I have so 

much time and I haven't any issues in my life do u know me in real life or do u see me and iam already an adult I know and I have my own problem. they are working hard for us to make us happy and if they have their personal problem why they are running like this game if they can't runn it they should closed and remove it and last one it's been whole 6,7 month but no update yet.go and do some research and know that ever game dev bring update in their game ever 2 to 3 month not like fucking 6,7 month...and yet still no update in this game just lying and lazy people,

Edited by SV_PRITAM
For fucking idiot people reply
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Wtf bro if it take so much time in apple store to approved  they should apply it so much earlier but they don't because they are fucking lazy and liar's and why are u saying I have so 

much time and I haven't any issues in my life do u know me in real life or do u see me and iam already an adult I know and I have my own problem. they are working hard for us to make us happy and if they have their personal problem why they are running like this game if they can't runn it they should closed and remove it and last one it's been whole 6,7 month but no update yet.go and do some research and know that ever game dev bring update in their game ever 2 to 3 month not like fucking 6,7 month...and yet still no update in this game just lying and lazy people,

Don't fucking play it then simple.... you don't like how the devs do it.. stop complaining and being a bitch and don't play it.. if not shut the fuck up and wait like everyone else 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Haverá um ultraje se eles só liberarem para andriod por um tempo, eles sabem disso e não querem correr riscos e eles têm seus próprios problemas, não como você, que tem o dia todo, eles são adultos acima de 18 anos, você deve ter menos de 18 anos se estou certo, eles têm seus próprios problemas pessoais, não fique com raiva deles, não é culpa deles, reclame disso, para os pobres desenvolvedores da Apple, que trabalharam arduamente por 6 meses, respeite e seja grato por termos realmente recebido uma atualização, é melhor do que não ter um ... .

Se eles tem problemas pessoais mais importante do que o desenvolvimento do jogo, então pra que deram início no projeto? Já que a vida pessoal é bem mais importante, é só fazer o seguinte; venda o jogo pra alguma empresa interessada, Isso seria o certo a se fazer. melhor do que ficar enrolando a comunidade, principalmente aquele comunidade que gastou dinheiro na porra do jogo na intenção de ajudar a "empresa" há continuar o seu desenvolvimento, isso com atualizações frequentes.

15 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

Don't fucking play it then simple.... you don't like how the devs do it.. stop complaining and being a bitch and don't play it.. if not shut the fuck up and wait like everyone else 

Fr

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

much time and I haven't any issues in my life do u know me in real life or do u see me and iam already an adult I know and I have my own problem. they are working hard for us to make us happy and if they have their personal problem why they are running like this game if they can't runn it they should  closed and remove it and last one it's been whole 6,7 month but no update yet.go and do some research and know that ever game dev bring update in their game ever 2 to 3 month not like fucking 6,7 month...and yet still no update in this game just lying and lazy people,

Listen here you ungrateful little piece of shit they are trying their best ok dont come around fucking around other games have their update come become they are a large company ok? Catsbit devs like 2 or 3 man devs k? Dont come around fucking complaining if you know nothing they aren't lazy they just need rest they know what they are doing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mateus Gamer said:

Se eles tem problemas pessoais mais importante do que o desenvolvimento do jogo, então pra que deram início no projeto? Já que a vida pessoal é bem mais importante, é só fazer o seguinte; venda o jogo pra alguma empresa interessada, Isso seria o certo a se fazer. melhor do que ficar enrolando a comunidade, principalmente aquele comunidade que gastou dinheiro na porra do jogo na intenção de ajudar a "empresa" há continuar o seu desenvolvimento, isso com atualizações frequentes.

They most probably did it for fun and to earn some money but oxide blasted after memeio played it so they started doing it srsly they didnt knew it was gonna be a blast of a game

50 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

Hey stupid stranger people like you this is a website,here we can get news and give suggestions, question about game or something else,bug report and player report,I can do whatever I want why the hell you jerk,fucking bitch is trying to involve in this situation iam a member of this community and I have my right's and iam not fucking bitch like you who just sucks to complain and I have not much time like you to wait for sucking balls of catbits dev ..bitch

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Ei, estranhos estúpidos como você, este é um site, aqui podemos obter notícias e dar sugestões, perguntas sobre o jogo ou qualquer outra coisa, relatório de bug e relatório de jogador, posso fazer o que quiser, por que diabos seu idiota, vadia de merda está tentando envolver nesta situação sou um membro desta comunidade e tenho meus direitos e não sou uma vadia como você que só é uma merda para reclamar e eu não tenho muito tempo como você para esperar chupando bolas de catbits dev ..bitch

Lol

9 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Ei, estranhos estúpidos como você, este é um site, aqui podemos obter notícias e dar sugestões, perguntas sobre o jogo ou qualquer outra coisa, relatório de bug e relatório de jogador, posso fazer o que quiser, por que diabos seu idiota, vadia de merda está tentando envolver nesta situação sou um membro desta comunidade e tenho meus direitos e não sou uma vadia como você que só é uma merda para reclamar e eu não tenho muito tempo como você para esperar chupando bolas de catbits dev ..bitch

??

31 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey stupid stranger people like you this is a website,here we can get news and give suggestions, question about game or something else,bug report and player report,I can do whatever I want why the hell you jerk,fucking bitch is trying to involve in this situation iam a member of this community and I have my right's and iam not fucking bitch like you who just sucks to complain and I have not much time like you to wait for sucking balls of catbits dev ..bitch

Lmfao all you are doing is complaing you little kid.... if you don't like the game don't fucking play it dumb fuck

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

trash talking about devs is not a suggestion its a demotivation you dumb fuck and if you dont have time for "no brainer" like us why are you here dont visit this website who forced you to talk get lost the best you can do is give a 1 star rating at playstore and whine like a little bitch

22 minutes ago, mikee said:

trash talking about devs is not a suggestion its a demotivation you dumb fuck and if you dont have time for "no brainer" like us why are you here dont visit this website who forced you to talk get lost the best you can do is give a 1 star rating at playstore and whine like a little bitch

Fr