LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

On 6/28/2023 at 3:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

How embarrassing, you're online but can't even respond to your customers and community. It's obvious you guys are shameful of making people wait and can't reply to criticism.  

On 6/28/2023 at 11:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Wherr is the update brooo

1 hour ago, Farshidkh123 said:

These are just a bunch of lies to keep the players busy The update will not come soon

Dude.its on moderation with google and apple store dont freak out man they are liars k? I know they have done a mistake not giving news but you know what they say "it is what it is"

1 hour ago, Ryker.Official said:

How embarrassing, you're online but can't even respond to your customers and community. It's obvious you guys are shameful of making people wait and can't reply to criticism.  

Mate they have their own problems leave them alone ik u and other are angry because of them not giving any news but really kalm down bruhh

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Mate they have their own problems leave them alone ik u and other are angry because of them not giving any news but really kalm down bruhh

Mikee, who asked you? Just because you got out of school early, doesn't mean I want to hear from you ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ryker.Official said:

Mikee, quem te perguntou? Só porque você saiu da escola mais cedo, não significa que eu quero saber de você ?

Olha esse cara, mds. ?

54 minutes ago, Ryker.Official said:

Mikee, who asked you? Just because you got out of school early, doesn't mean I want to hear from you ?

This  is mikee from another acc you asked for news didnt u? I gave u and are you stupid just because there morning at like 10 or 11 doesnt mean in my place its the same time 

26 minutes ago, stanofgames said:

This  is mikee from another acc you asked for news didnt u? I gave u and are you stupid just because there morning at like 10 or 11 doesnt mean in my place its the same time 

I'm stupid? I don't listen to 12 year olds that post on a game forum that he "skipped school and lied to my parents". Why would anyone listen to your news? You're a child. ?

8 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

I'm stupid? I don't listen to 12 year olds that post on a game forum that he "skipped school and lied to my parents". Why would anyone listen to your news? You're a child. ?

U first of all ask the question and when someone answer it u just say why would i listen to the news?mate u trippin

16 hours ago, lengs said:

@Catsbit.CareCan you tell me the reason for not updating? I know you are online, why .

@Catsbit.Care just shut the game down so no one can play at all... these people are ungrateful. Permanently shut it down teach them a lesson

I hope the many filthy lice scammers will not be able to enter the game, because this way you can not play, many of you buy things by (helicopter, buggy, prime) and élvezhetetlen a, játék miattuk. 

I'll donate real money to your game.... why should I play with cheaters? At least put an Admin on the Prime server

Edited by Gűnther
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ♡????♡ said:

No se actualiza jamas. Jueguen Mission Evo.  

Catsbit promete y promete y no hay actualizacion.  

Shut the fuck up these poor devs be patient you 2 year old

9 hours ago, ♡????♡ said:

Quieres tu minuto de atención?  Me imagino un frustrado en casa. Besitos 

Lern englis ? go kick rocks little baby boo boo

3 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

""Lern englis'" = Learn English ?

So if he has to learn it you can sit next to him in class i guess?

Are you being mean or joking around?

btw I was joking saying “lern englis”

On 8/5/2023 at 11:50 PM, Aldo said:

Hi bro are you a admin if you are what do i have do to make me a admin bsc in my srv is full hackera pleas text me back

no