LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

Who the fuck knows how long it will take! Waiting day after day, waiting is not an update, but a delayed update again and again!

I hope the developer can make a promise! Instead of letting us wait aimlessly! We're already depressed!

20 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

You can ask me anything 

how did u met catsbit dev?

1 minute ago, lengs said:

I hope the developer can make a promise! Instead of letting us wait aimlessly! We're already depressed!

kalm down mate

if hackers keep killing you dont play the game for now i have stopped playing and the update gonna come like 2 weeks from now so if you make any progress its useless so yea my opinion you can play if you want

9 minutes ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

What the fuck bro, what to do, huh? unfortunately we players can't do anything and keep dying for hackers! I at least know some games that unity has already made, I wanted to know if you can let me know if it's a partnership between you and them? they who are facing the hackers? they who are developing the system against hackers? can you inform me? I will be grateful! because I want to invest in the game, buy some things but with hackers who kill us every hour, it's impossible! I hope this is resolved once and for all!

sorry for the hackers man but he is just a friend of catsbit not a dev i think.... just wait till the new update comes till then dont play

1 minute ago, [??] ?????? said:

For over 2years i have never have talked with Catsbit.Dev. only Catsbit.Care. Dev aint much of a talker?

are catsbit dev and catsbit care 2 different ppl?

1 minute ago, [??] ?????? said:

Yes,

are you catsbit close related friend or just stranger met online?

21 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Read my message.  Then you will understand what the problem is. 

So the new version will have to wait two weeks?

Just now, [??] ?????? said:

What do you gues??

most probably strangers...

• Like 1

So the new version will have to wait two weeks?

my prediction the unity update might take up to 1 week and for the update to come to oxide might take 5 or 6 days

3 minutes ago, mikee said:

my prediction the unity update might take up to 1 week and for the update to come to oxide might take 5 or 6 days

Why did it take so long? Is this an accurate date? Or is it just your own prediction?

Just now, lengs said:

Why did it take so long? Is this an accurate date? Or is it just your own prediction?

my prediction and it took cuz of unity bug isse they say which was bugging the whole game so they have to fix cuz we dont want a buggy game do we?

3 minutes ago, mikee said:

my prediction and it took cuz of unity bug isse they say which was bugging the whole game so they have to fix cuz we dont want a buggy game do we?

It's really a critical moment.

If unity is repaired, will there be an announcement?

i am no dev or close to him but im pretty sure they wont.... they really almost took a whole month just to make an announcement that the unity was bugged what hope do u think i have of them sharing a mere bug fixed but they will release new on the update being ready and finished being moderated please just be patient for 2 more weeks if they dont release till then too you may complain

16 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola,

Debido a las circunstancias, tengo que escribir algunas palabras sobre la actualización. 

La actualización está lista para el lanzamiento desde hace más de una semana,

PERO cuando comenzamos a prepararlo para el lanzamiento, descubrimos que hay un error crítico en el motor que usamos (Unity). Este es el problema común de la última versión, y muchos desarrolladores están esperando la solución (que debería ser de un día para otro). 

Entonces, la verdad es que estamos esperando la actualización de Unity para hacer nuestra propia actualización de Oxide  ?

Pido disculpas por este retraso y por la ausencia de comunicación. 

Bueno. La verdad que me alegra porque se dieron cuenta de varios errores y tratarán de solucionarlos, Eso hará al juego un "Mejor Juego" El juego Oxide, Es un increíble juego y yo nunca dejare de jugarlo, Pero si me gustaría que llegara la actualización ya que hay muchos hacker. Pero ese no es el tema de conversación... Ojalá y esos errores no duren semanas, Ya que hay algunas personas ansiosas, Algunas preocupadas y otras bravas. Pero si de verdad alguna vez quisieron a oxide, Denle un tiempito a catsbit, Sii... Ya le dieron bastante, Lo se. Pero háganlo por el juego, Yo se que en lo que la actualización salga, Será una bomba

?:Oxide Survival Tienes Mucho Futuro @Catsbit.Care

6 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

Usted dijo días para esperar el problema de Unity, ni siquiera es un ERROR CRÍTICO, es solo un INCIDENTE MENOR y el ESTADO de Unity ahora es OPERATIVO, dice que el incidente menor tiene (RESUELTO) desde la 1 p.m.

Incluso los desarrolladores hacen palabras que ni siquiera están seguros de si es verdad ?

No hay más problemas con Unity en este momento, así que arregla tu propio Catsbit

I love welyntprint

8 минут назад, Welynprint сказал:

you said days to wait on Unity problem, Its not Even CRITICAL ERROR its just MINOR INCIDENT and Unity STATUS right now is OPERATIONAL , Its Says the minor incident has (RESOLVED) Since 1pm.

Even devs making a words that not even sure if its true?

Theres no more problem on unity right now so Fix your own  Catsbit

Да это Правда у меня тоже показывает что Проблема Unity было решено с 13:00  Ждём ответа разработчиков

It is really actually this simple.

OXIDE runs with a program called Unity.

Unity is a program used with many other games.

Unity is another company, NOT related to oxide.

Unity program is currently having a problem. 

Unity usually gets fixed within 2 hour - 2 day basis.

after they are fixed,

Oxide devs has to submit the game to the App store. 
App store
usually takes about 7 days (not including saturday and sunday) to check if Oxide could run or not.

It’s a waiting game at this point. The update is probably done, it’s just the verifying process that’s taking time. Oxide is not run on ONE single thing. Multiple. Like most game and application. Remember that. It also didn’t help that Oxide has probably only 2 devs so that’s sucks as well. But yall saying yall not gonna play is not helping at all and it can’t make the verifying process quicker lol. Do as you will. Come back after a week I guess or just quit. Either way, there’s hundreds of people still going to play anyways. Your threats don’t really move anything ??

• Thanks 1

So developers should stop throwing problems at Unity! Look for problems from yourself! Why didn't you reply to us in time when the engine went wrong? This is a matter of your attitude, don't throw the problem to others!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, moe said:

after they are fixed,

App store
usually takes about 7 days (not including saturday and sunday) to check if Oxide could run or not.

It’s a waiting game at this point. The update is probably done, it’s just the verifying process that’s taking time. Oxide is not run on ONE single thing. Multiple. Like most game and application. Remember that. It also didn’t help that Oxide has probably only 2 devs so that’s sucks as well. But yall saying yall not gonna play is not helping at all and it can’t make the verifying process quicker lol. Do as you will. Come back after a week I guess or just quit. Either way, there’s hundreds of people still going to play anyways. Your threats don’t really move anything ??

i agree on most things but u got one thing wrong every player matter except u know.. retards if they are gonna its btter

4 minutes ago, mikee said:

i agree on most things but u got one thing wrong every player matter except u know.. retards if they are gonna its btter

42 minutes ago, moe said:

after they are fixed,

App store

thanks for defending for devs

18 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Merhaba,

Koşullar nedeniyle, güncelleme hakkında birkaç kelime yazmam gerekiyor. 

Güncelleme bir haftayı aşkın bir süredir yayına hazır durumda,

AMA onu çıkış için hazırlamaya başladığımızda, kullandığımız motorda (Unity) kritik bir hata olduğunu öğrendik. Bu, son sürümün ortak sorunudur ve birçok geliştirici düzeltmeyi beklemektedir (bu, günden güne olmalıdır). 

Yani gerçek şu ki kendi Oxide güncellememizi yapmak için Unity güncellemesini bekliyoruz  ?

Bu gecikme ve iletişim eksikliği için özür dilerim. 

Catsbit people are tired of waiting, at least share what's coming in the update every day 

1 minute ago, elmir said:

Catsbit people are tired of waiting, at least share what's coming in the update every day 

they said they dont want to spoil the update which 50 per i agree and 50 per i dont