LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

Hace 5 minutos, SV_PRITAM dijo:

Al menos se proporcionará información sobre cuántos días u horas tardará en arreglarse.

Ya habían lanzado la actualización antes, así que saben cuántos días u horas necesitan solucionarlo. Pero no nos lo dicen porque son estupidos como tu.

No puede aver una persona mas rata que esta dios mio habla pura mierda la ratita esta?‍♂️ojala desarrolles un juego de este estilo. ratita no tenes ni puta idea de como se hace un juego.

Edited by THEGLAS 2

22 minutes ago, THEGLAS 2 said:

No puede aver una persona mas rata que esta dios mio habla pura mierda la ratita esta?‍♂️ojala desarrolles un juego de este estilo. ratita no tenes ni puta idea de como se hace un juego.

You are right, he is a 12-13 year old. This kid can barely wipe his own ass, I don't think he will develop a game trust me. ?

Just now, Ryker.Official said:

You are right, he is a 12-13 year old. This kid can barely wipe his own ass, I don't think he will develop a game trust me. ?

Ahhh shit here we go again

Shut up bitch you talk to much then your limit you fucking dick head asshole.

What is your age that you are calling me kid lol I am Already happy with what I have and why would I need to develop a game.If I develop a game surely I will give all the facility to that game what a player need s or this game is shit lying and disrespect is their main secret.

• Haha 1

Well at least now we know it's gonna take more some time. We already waited half year why not wait a little more (like another half) haha. ? Kidding!!

Let's just all hope (unity) developers find the bug(coding) faster and fix it soon as possible.. 

@Catsbit.Care can you guys give us some spoiler to make it up. We deserve to know a little we have waited a long long time. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Ahhh shit here we go again

Shut up bitch you talk to much then your limit you fucking dick head asshole.

What is your age that you are calling me kid lol I am Already happy with what I have and why would I need to develop a game.If I develop a game surely I will give all the facility to that game what a player need s or this game is shit lying and disrespect is their main secret.

Your dad definitely didn't come back when he said his going out to get milk. ??

• Thanks 1

Hace 4 horas, Catsbit.Care dijo:

Olá,

Devido a las circunstancias, tenho que escrever algumas palavras sobre la actualización. 

A actualização está pronta para o lanzamiento há mais de uma semana,

MAS quando começamos a prepará-lo para o lançamento, descobrimos que há um bug crítico no mecanismo que usamos (Unity). Este é o problema comum da última versión, e muitos desenvolvedores estão esperando pela correção (que deve ser dia após dia). 

Então, a verdade é que estamos esperando una actualización de Unity para fazer nossa propria actualización de Oxide  ?

Peço desculpas pelo atraso e pela ausência de comunicação. 

4 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola,

Debido a las circunstancias, tengo que escribir algunas palabras sobre la actualización. 

La actualización está lista para el lanzamiento desde hace más de una semana,

PERO cuando comenzamos a prepararlo para el lanzamiento, descubrimos que hay un error crítico en el motor que usamos (Unity). Este es el problema común de la última versión, y muchos desarrolladores están esperando la solución (que debería ser de un día para otro). 

Entonces, la verdad es que estamos esperando la actualización de Unity para hacer nuestra propia actualización de Oxide  ?

Pido disculpas por este retraso y por la ausencia 

Tendré que seguir un tiempo más encerrado en mi base ?

1 hour ago, Slick916 said:

It's not up to them, can you read? Obviously you don't english to well. They are waiting for a program they use to be updated. Once unity is updated they can launch the new update for oxide. If you don't want to play the game any longer then leave l, the community will be better without complaining little whiny bastards

Fr

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

They should at least give us information about how many days or hours will take it to fix.

They already had launched update before so they know how many days or hours need to fix it.but they don't tell us because they are stupid like you.

No wonder indians are the no 1 on racist

3 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

Your dad definitely didn't come back when he said his going out to get milk. ??

Yeah the hell you know it.what he said what he do 

2 hours ago, mikee said:

No wonder indians are the no 1 on racist

Hey nigga kid first of all iam not from India or second what do u mean to say that bitch don't you forget how many positions have I try on your mother and make her suck my di*k deeply she is kinda good bye the way.i miss her so much but I have to go far for some reason and she doesn't tell you a secret iam your biological father nigga keep on mind don't forget it.

@Sudip YT hey sudip see what is he trying to say.?? Kid had lost his brain and finding inside my pant.? I feel kinda good.?

Странно что нытик El Smuz1 до сих пор не пришёл ныть, видимо спит маленький.

3 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey nigga kid first of all iam not from India or second what do u mean to say that bitch don't you forget how many positions have I try on your mother and make her suck my di*k deeply she is kinda good bye the way.i miss her so much but I have to go far for some reason and she doesn't tell you a secret iam your biological father nigga keep on mind don't forget it.

@Sudip YT hey sudip see what is he trying to say.?? Kid had lost his brain and finding inside my pant.? I feel kinda good.?

it’s very obvious that you’re indian Pritam. and so is your friend called Sudip. lmfao don’t fucking lie. why are you saying the N word if you’re not Nigerian? saying that makes you a racist. you keep babbling in all the forum with shit, asking this and that, spreading fake news, demanding to be made admin and shit. are you retarded? who the fuck are you anyways. you and your friend got 4 youtube views and ego hit ur head? lmfao pls. stop talking about your d!ck. provably smells like curry anyways. go take a stool softener so all that shit can come out of your assh0le rather than your mouth. cant wait? wanna delete the game? too bad nobody cares. one less retard in the game ? also heres a little word u might understand ‘bhenchod’ lmfao ? 

Edited by moe
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

??

12 часов назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

I forgot to say that unfortunately we HAVE to wait for this Unity update to be released. 

Cause of this critical issue, there's a lot of unexpected bugs that randomly appear in the game. 

Я очень надеюсь что обновление выйдет в ближайшее время?

5 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

lol like someone got offended and if ur not from india u must be a nepali (sorry for offending the indians)

2 hours ago, moe said:

it’s very obvious that you’re indian Pritam. and so is your friend called Sudip. lmfao don’t fucking lie. why are you saying the N word if you’re not Nigerian? saying that makes you a racist. you keep babbling in all the forum with shit, asking this and that, spreading fake news, demanding to be made admin and shit. are you retarded? who the fuck are you anyways. you and your friend got 4 youtube views and ego hit ur head? lmfao pls. stop talking about your d!ck. provably smells like curry anyways. go take a stool softener so all that shit can come out of your assh0le rather than your mouth. cant wait? wanna delete the game? too bad nobody cares. one less retard in the game ? also heres a little word u might understand ‘bhenchod’ lmfao ? 

Damn bro...damn like DAYUM SON 

Just now, King of ark said:

I think update will be in 20 days and there will be no hackers

Oh catsbit waiting for unity because unity has protection from the annoying hackers that's why it was delayed

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Can you guys just ignore each other?? Thanks

my bad

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Can you guys just ignore each other?? Thanks

hey are you catsbit friend? how did u met eachother? can u answer these questions? if u dont want to its ok too i am just curious :)

7 минут назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Oke here is the clear understanding of the delay,

Explanation:

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

But they founs out right before uploading the APK that there was  a critical bug within (Unity)

Catsbit is using the program of (Unity)

And Unity is currently having Issues with bugs. The bugs will currently mess up with the uploading of the game. 

Note: This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix.

(that should be from day and day updating). 

Unity developers release updates quite often. We expect from day to day.  Meaning : It can take 2hrs or 2days depending on the situation.

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to update Oxide survival island ?

So ones Unity has fixt their current issue, Then we can start sending the update to the App/ Playstore.

We truly are unknown how long this delay will take. So don't expect that this will be fixt within a day or 2. 

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

Who knows where to look when the unity update will be released?

3 minutes ago, Киборг Убийца228 said:

Who knows where to look when the unity update will be released?

No one knows when it will be updated. The only thing we can do is to wait! I'm fucking convinced