LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

20 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola,

Debido a las circunstancias, tengo que escribir algunas palabras sobre la actualización. 

La actualización está lista para el lanzamiento desde hace más de una semana,

PERO cuando comenzamos a prepararlo para el lanzamiento, descubrimos que hay un error crítico en el motor que usamos (Unity). Este es el problema común de la última versión, y muchos desarrolladores están esperando la solución (que debería ser de un día para otro). 

Entonces, la verdad es que estamos esperando la actualización de Unity para hacer nuestra propia actualización de Oxide  ?

Pido disculpas por este retraso y por la ausencia de comunicación. 

Una preguntita quien va ganando Rusia o Ucrania??

22 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola,

Debido a las circunstancias, tengo que escribir algunas palabras sobre la actualización. 

La actualización está lista para el lanzamiento desde hace más de una semana,

PERO cuando comenzamos a prepararlo para el lanzamiento, descubrimos que hay un error crítico en el motor que usamos (Unity). Este es el problema común de la última versión, y muchos desarrolladores están esperando la solución (que debería ser de un día para otro). 

Entonces, la verdad es que estamos esperando la actualización de Unity para hacer nuestra propia actualización de Oxide  ?

Pido disculpas por este retraso y por la ausencia de comunicación. 

Pasen hacks

7 часов назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

What do you gues??

These are excuses. The functionality of the most recent version of Unity is needed by 0.05% of developers. They simply do not switch to broken versions because there is no need. All other developers are sitting on LTS (long time support - long support, only fixes without new functionality) and do not have such problems

Ребят как вы думаете когда выйдет обнова я думаю 13.07.2023

1 hour ago, Drim345 said:

Ребят как вы думаете когда выйдет обнова я думаю 13.07.2023  

обновления не будет 100%

Edited by 356_хiler

Уважаемые разработки где обновление  я жду уже 2 день я не спал я жду обновление 

Edited by 356_хiler

16 hours ago, moe said:

it’s very obvious that you’re indian Pritam. and so is your friend called Sudip. lmfao don’t fucking lie. why are you saying the N word if you’re not Nigerian? saying that makes you a racist. you keep babbling in all the forum with shit, asking this and that, spreading fake news, demanding to be made admin and shit. are you retarded? who the fuck are you anyways. you and your friend got 4 youtube views and ego hit ur head? lmfao pls. stop talking about your d!ck. provably smells like curry anyways. go take a stool softener so all that shit can come out of your assh0le rather than your mouth. cant wait? wanna delete the game? too bad nobody cares. one less retard in the game ? also heres a little word u might understand ‘bhenchod’ lmfao ? 

I am sorry but iam not an Indian bro and also sudip Is not my friend and iam not lying ? bro i don't know why I use that word.yeah then saying fuck,racist,asshole,dick make u good and nice person right ?.,this is a community moe where we can asked report bro wtf ,everyone is jealous because of me and they talk shit first so I also have to give them a reply at least.yeah I spread fake news but there is a reason behind that.yeah if they give me a chance to be admin iam sure I will respect everyone and active as usual daily do my job etc. Iam a member of this community ?lmfao?.haha he is also a biggest YouTuber in this catbits community like welnyprint bro he got 12K 10k views per video and got 5,6 k subs.i have a big one so I have to talk about  it ??.if you think it's smell like that you can come and smell it and taste it also.? No I don't need it keep your things with you.iam playing with cheat now I am not gonna delete.yeah I also understand "Teri ma ki chut"

• Haha 1

Is the official place rotten? When I was online, I didn't tell us whether Unity was repaired or not, and I didn't answer any player's questions. Let's guess here.

2 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

I am sorry but iam not an Indian bro and also sudip Is not my friend and iam not lying ? bro i don't know why I use that word.yeah then saying fuck,racist,asshole,dick make u good and nice person right ?.,this is a community moe where we can asked report bro wtf ,everyone is jealous because of me and they talk shit first so I also have to give them a reply at least.yeah I spread fake news but there is a reason behind that.yeah if they give me a chance to be admin iam sure I will respect everyone and active as usual daily do my job etc. Iam a member of this community ?lmfao?.haha he is also a biggest YouTuber in this catbits community like welnyprint bro he got 12K 10k views per video and got 5,6 k subs.i have a big one so I have to talk about  it ??.if you think it's smell like that you can come and smell it and taste it also.? No I don't need it keep your things with you.iam playing with cheat now I am not gonna delete.yeah I also understand "Teri ma ki chut"

Wdym mate u talk shit to devs first

Screenshot_20230713-084248_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Kauã Gabriel said:

@Catsbit.CareAny news about the unity update?

We are all tired of waiting so give me an answer how soon do you think the update will release in 1 2 3 or 5 days?

Might take up to 2 weeks my guess

• Sad 1

Wdym mate u talk shit fuest to catsbit this all argument started because of u

1 hour ago, lengs said:

Is the official place rotten? When I was online, I didn't tell us whether Unity was repaired or not, and I didn't answer any player's questions. Let's guess here.

Ive already told u most probably wont tell us

look at this lying bastard. even ur elephant god knows that name is indian ?

them using ‘bad words’ dont make them racist. would u like people to call u ‘curry eating prick/goat f*cker/cousin f*cker’? no right? so dont be racist unless you want the same energy coming your way. also what qualifications do you even have to be admin? you’re not even on the same country as the devs. you don’t understand their language where they could talk freely no need to translate ur bs paragraphs. you talk so vulgarly and expect to be made admin? Lmfao what a joke. nobody is jealous of you. you just a normal player who uses cheat that you download from telegram somewhere ? you’re not even special. nobody cares about your youtube lmfao. the fuck is 6k views, i could buy that views for 2 dollar on a website ??? your views means nothing. and so are you. see you understand bhenchod because you are indian ♥️ now run along. go stalk your future wife (cousin) and dont forget to wank with a curry as a lubricant you goat smelling dumbass ??

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, moe said:

them using ‘bad words’ dont make them racist. would u like people to call u ‘curry eating prick/goat f*cker/cousin f*cker’? no right? so dont be racist unless you want the same energy coming your way. also what qualifications do you even have to be admin? you’re not even on the same country as the devs. you don’t understand their language where they could talk freely no need to translate ur bs paragraphs. you talk so vulgarly and expect to be made admin? Lmfao what a joke. nobody is jealous of you. you just a normal player who uses cheat that you download from telegram somewhere ? you’re not even special. nobody cares about your youtube lmfao. the fuck is 6k views, i could buy that views for 2 dollar on a website ??? your views means nothing. and so are you. see you understand bhenchod because you are indian ♥️ now run along. go stalk your future wife (cousin) and dont forget to wank with a curry as a lubricant you goat smelling dumbass ??

Now this guy, says the TRUTH. ???

These Indians and there 3rd floor scammer call centers isn't enough...now we have to deal with their dumb children on games. 

• Thanks 1

Hi catsbit! I hate to interrupt but I lost an account a long time ago I was wondering if you could give me back the things I purchased is this possible?

• Haha 1

Hi catsbit! I hate to interrupt but I lost an account a long time ago I was wondering if you could give me back the things I purchased is this possible?

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Wdym mate u talk shit fuest to catsbit this all argument started because of u

Iam sorry for that bro now I don't need any fight between us in chat ,so If you can forgive, forgive me,lets forget past what happen and move ahead to be a good friend for future.??

Edited by SV_PRITAM
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Olá gatos! Odeio interromper, mas perdi uma conta há muito tempo. Gostaria de saber se você poderia me devolver as coisas que comprei. Isso é possível?

Recomendação: Use hacker novamente. 

2 hours ago, moe said:

Hey stranger, ?

You talk to much,iam already tired of you people.i already had said that iam not an Indian just because of India is our neighborhoods country that's  why I know Hindi somehow and yeah you are right i have no qualification to be an admin I was just kidding around, to make me a admin,iam not even as same as their country iam from Nepal and they are from poland our country is different, language is different,it is impossible to be admin when I have zero skill's or talent.

People are not jealous they hate me because iam so rude and speak rough words in chat I have so much attitude I know.just for time pass iam using cheat no intention to kill player and make them sad.i didnt say iam a special person something like that,and no body care about Me but like,i said sudip he is an oxide Indian creator and you guys disrespect his country that why I mentioned him,you are probably a rich guy that's why you don't care about money that much.but for us well to do family 2$money is big amount and 6k views from this game,yeah you can buy fake views from website but not love and respect from people's.

Yep, ? I don't know English very well because i left private English boarding school at class 5 when I was 10 yrs old

as you said don't forget to wank as a curry lubricant and smell like a goat ?come here and teach me how to wank with your curry as fast as lubricant.

(Point to be noted )

I know you will give me some negative reply I don't want any fight between us in chat, if I had done something wrong if you can ,forgive, forgive me and let's move forward with friendship ?? that it's.

#peace and understanding is the only way or thing's that can make friendship.? 

2 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

Now this guy, says the TRUTH. ???

These Indians and there 3rd floor scammer call centers isn't enough...now we have to deal with their dumb children on games. 

Don't be happy so much

Don't you know karma hits hard 

Don't say anything bad about any county or because of one whole country have to listen like this shit's talk.

Hey stranger, ?

You talk to much,iam already tired of you people.i already had said that iam not an Indian just because of India is our neighborhoods country that's  why I know Hindi somehow and yeah you are right i have no qualification to be an admin I was just kidding around, to make me a admin,iam not even as same as their country iam from Nepal and they are from poland our country is different, language is different,it is impossible to be admin when I have zero skill's or talent.

People are not jealous they hate me because iam so rude and speak rough words in chat I have so much attitude I know.just for time pass iam using cheat no intention to kill player and make them sad.i didnt say iam a special person something like that,and no body care about Me but like,i said sudip he is an oxide Indian creator and you guys disrespect his country that why I mentioned him,you are probably a rich guy that's why you don't care about money that much.but for us well to do family 2$money is big amount and 6k views from this game,yeah you can buy fake views from website but not love and respect from people's.

Yep, ? I don't know English very well because i left private English boarding school at class 5 when I was 10 yrs old

as you said don't forget to wank as a curry lubricant and smell like a goat ?come here and teach me how to wank with your curry as fast as lubricant.

(Point to be noted )

I know you will give me some negative reply I don't want any fight between us in chat, if I had done something wrong if you can ,forgive, forgive me and let's move forward with friendship ?? that it's.

one time u curse at me and at the same time want truce? weirdo. ion believe shit u say. i wouldn’t say shit if you didn’t start talking at the beginning. stop talking about ur generic sized dick. nobody is interested. everyone has one. unless you want that in ur ass and keep talking about it. is that all indian people do, talk about curry smelling dick. shut up. if you come here to ask about the update then read up the devs statement and go away. if u wanna troll then you have to be willing people are going to respond to your bullshittery. if you want “friendship” dont be racist to others. also just because you have “true” views from youtube you are being respected and loved lmfao ? people who hate you still can watch you. 2 usd is expensive? how poor is your country is not my problem ?? next time dont be racist and stop annoying people. you will meet your match eventually. not everyone is willing to be nice or just ignore to an asshole. i never asked for your life story is either i dont give a shit if u only have kindergarten as ur school. i was just matching your racist energy lmfao. fuck outta here

3 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey stranger, ?

(Point to be noted )

Knew it u are nepali...

1 hour ago, moe said:

one time u curse at me and at the same time want truce? weirdo. ion believe shit u say. i wouldn’t say shit if you didn’t start talking at the beginning. stop talking about ur generic sized dick. nobody is interested. everyone has one. unless you want that in ur ass and keep talking about it. is that all indian people do, talk about curry smelling dick. shut up. if you come here to ask about the update then read up the devs statement and go away. if u wanna troll then you have to be willing people are going to respond to your bullshittery. if you want “friendship” dont be racist to others. also just because you have “true” views from youtube you are being respected and loved lmfao ? people who hate you still can watch you. 2 usd is expensive? how poor is your country is not my problem ?? next time dont be racist and stop annoying people. you will meet your match eventually. not everyone is willing to be nice or just ignore to an asshole. i never asked for your life story is either i dont give a shit if u only have kindergarten as ur school. i was just matching your racist energy lmfao. fuck outta here

Ok mate kalm down man he said sorry mate no need to go beast mode lets not involved country in this situation or it may get out of hand indians may get offended so lets just settle down.... lets forget what happened and just start talking about present k? :))