LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
$udip Is Here

Asia Server !

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev @Catsbit.Guard

30% of players die due to network issues,Most of those players play on mobile networks (400+ ping)

WiFi (200+ ping) 

You have added three types of servers in this game but Asia server is not added yet. You said a year ago that we can't add it due to money problem. Now the game has become very popular.And you get ten times more money than before.

Don't you have money to release the Asia server yet?

Because there are thirty percent of these players who have network problems, their networks are always more than 200ping

How much longer will this go on, sometimes when shot, the bullet damage accounting is not done. And if you play on mobile network then forget worst network playing on mobile network 400+ ping 

And I've seen Europe server players network all the time 17-50ping

I hope you will look into our problem and release the Asia server 🤌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, $udip Is Here said:

30% of players die due to network issues,Most of those players play on mobile networks (400+ ping)

WiFi (200+ ping) 

You have added three types of servers in this game but Asia server is not added yet. You said a year ago that we can't add it due to money problem. Now the game has become very popular.And you get ten times more money than before.

Because there are thirty percent of these players who have network problems, their networks are always more than 200ping

How much longer will this go on, sometimes when shot, the bullet damage accounting is not done. And if you play on mobile network then forget worst network playing on mobile network 400+ ping 

HI there,

you' re right

i think we need to get back to this question again 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

HI there,

you' re right

i think we need to get back to this question again 

We all hope you will add this server in the next update, because most players play with mobile network and it is impossible to play with 400+ ping

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/3/2023 at 10:54 PM, $udip Is Here said:

WiFi (200+ ping) 

Yeah we need Asia server 

Most players are playing in Asia servers 

So it will be good if u add in the next update 

Edited by ILIA