LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account  Back ID: 495F417473931F26 Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7

IMG_20231121_220708.jpg

IMG_20231121_220551.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/21/2023 at 8:14 PM, CAPTAIN JAYS said:

, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7

On 11/21/2023 at 8:14 PM, CAPTAIN JAYS said:

ID

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account Back ID: 495F417473931F26 Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7

ID :91BF52377225ABAE 

UNBAN JAYS SIR PLEASE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account Back&tab=comments ID:91BF52377225ABAE Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7😭

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account   ID:91BF52377225ABAE Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account   ID:91BF52377225ABAE Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7

6 hours ago, India said:

I don't know why I was suddenly Banned,,, Just a while ago my signal was weak and then I killed the naked person on the road Then suddenly I was kicked and then im trying to reconect i shock because my Account got Banned :Please help me get my account Back&tab=comments ID:91BF52377225ABAE Oxide developer is so deceitful, I was suddenly banned for Fucking Internet pleasee Oxideee doo your jobb!!!7😭

Unban 😭

In-game name - india 
ID: 91BF52377225ABAE The date you were banned - Yesterday  Extra space for you to explain what happened - I did not done AIMBOT and i know i am not guilty and i can swear it. This is the only server i play and i like this server. I left samp for 1 Year and Rejoined Yesterday and i got banned for aimbot. I tried to Ban App but until my account approved i didn't wait and logged again with account Roach. I did a wrong but i am sorry. I thought i would be forgiven [ for nothing ] . Please do not take my only loving server from me i just started playing yesterday ;( . If Your Server Like I Can Map For You Guys Free. I am a Good Mapper too 😞

First of all im going to say sorry, i’m sorry i hacked in this server, i feel bad for possibly ruining other players experiences and in general for not following the rules, i was dumb for cheating, i won absolute nothing doing so but a deserved ban.
I promise not cheating again, i know i cant just come here and say i wont cheat again, what do i have to you guys believe me anyways. But well the least i can do is say i will not cheat, i promise, im really sorry for being such a douchbag and hack to obtain personal gains while ruining other’s experiences without any regret. Well now i do regret for doing this, im truly sorry for cheating, sorry.
I cheated so i could flex on people, even thought flexing is “bad”, i never should’ve hacked for that, sorry for all, sorry for cheating in survival so i could easily obtain items without any time spent into doing so. ID:91FB52377225ABAE
It’s fine if i keep banned, as, i deserved it.
Sorry.

• Haha 1

First of all im going to say sorry, i’m sorry i hacked in this server, i feel bad for possibly ruining other players experiences and in general for not following the rules, i was dumb for cheating, i won absolute nothing doing so but a deserved ban.
I promise not cheating again, i know i cant just come here and say i wont cheat again, what do i have to you guys believe me anyways. But well the least i can do is say i will not cheat, i promise, im really sorry for being such a douchbag and hack to obtain personal gains while ruining other’s experiences without any regret. Well n😟ow i do regret for doing this, im truly sorry for cheating, sorry.
I cheated so i could flex on people, even thought flexing is “bad”, i never should’ve hacked for that, sorry for all, sorry for cheating in survival so i could easily obtain items without any time spent into doing so.
It’s fine if i keep banned, as, i deserved it.
Sorry.

On 12/1/2023 at 4:11 AM, India said:

首先我要说对不起,我很抱歉我黑进了这个服务器,我为可能破坏了其他玩家的体验而感到难过,总的来说,我没有遵守规则,我为作弊而愚蠢,除了一个应得的禁令,我什么都没赢。
我保证不会再作弊了,我知道我不能只是来到这里说我不会再作弊了,我有什么可以让你们相信我的。但是我至少可以说我不会作弊,我保证,我真的很抱歉我是这样一个混蛋和黑客来获取个人利益,而破坏别人的经验,没有任何遗憾。😟我真的很后悔这么做,我真的很抱歉作弊,对不起。
我作弊是为了欺骗别人,即使欺骗是“不好的”,我也不应该为此而攻击别人,对不起,对不起我在生存中作弊,这样我就可以轻易地获得物品,而不需要花任何时间去做。
如果我继续被禁也没关系因为我活该。
对不起。

Those who cheat cannot be forgiven and must pay the price.

• Haha 1