LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
BLOODSEEKER!

I cheated and I learned

My ID 656A579B506A8C28 LVL 18 my IGN : BLOODSEEKER!.

I admit that I cheated, I've been ban for almost a week now, and I been very regretful and sorry for what I did, but ive reach lvl 15 without using cheats, I've been using cheats for almost a week for some reason, which I regret doin. Ive learned my lesson and I been goin through the punishment you've guys given, I am deeply sorry for what ive done, and I would be given a chance that you guys lift my punishment i would be very grateful and also I would play the game fair, fun and challenging i will not repeat my mistakes and will follow all rules you guys given, the game is so good that i would play entire day, it is so challenging and fun meeting friends and foes, we appreciate your hussle maintaining the game, if I would given a second chance i wouldn't waste it I will protect the game and play fair, again iam very sorry for what ive done ruining the game you guys develop. please do give me a second chance.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BLOODSEEKER! said:

I admit that I cheated, I've been ban for almost a week now, and I been very regretful and sorry for what I did, but ive reach lvl 15 without using cheats, I've been using cheats for almost a week for some reason, which I regret doin. Ive learned my lesson and I been goin through the punishment you've guys given, I am deeply sorry for what ive done, and I would be given a chance that you guys lift my punishment i would be very grateful and also I would play the game fair, fun and challenging i will not repeat my mistakes and will follow all rules you guys given, the game is so good that i would play entire day, it is so challenging and fun meeting friends and foes, we appreciate your hussle maintaining the game, if I would given a second chance i wouldn't waste it I will protect the game and play fair, again iam very sorry for what ive done ruining the game you guys develop. please do give me a second chance.

Screw you. You cheated get over it. You knew it was wrong and you probably ruined a bunch of others gameplay. That's what you get for being a scumbag hacker lol.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BLOODSEEKER! said:

If the game is so good you wouldn't need to cheat lol. But obviously you didnt care about killing other player using cheats so deal with it. You sent a second chance and say you'll never cheat again lol yeah right. So you expect them to unban you and keep an eye on you to make sure you dont cheat again? Lol enjoy the ban.

• Haha 1

No dont unbann him 

Bloodseeker never showed any mercy . He came in with hit rockets leaving u with maybe 3 walls of an entire base . He continuessly killed innocent farmers in large scales . No dont unbann him . 

2 hours ago, oconutz101 said:

不,不要解除他的禁令

寻血者从不手下留情。他带着命中的火箭进入,留下了整个基地的3堵墙。他不断地大规模杀害无辜的农民。不,不要解除他的禁令。

Don't worry, it's impossible.

On 11/12/2023 at 12:20, BLOODSEEKER! said:

Mi ID 656A579B506A8C28 LVL 18 mi IGN: ¡BUSCADOR DE SANGRE!.

Admito que hice trampa, he estado baneado durante casi una semana y me arrepiento mucho de lo que hice, pero llegué al nivel 15 sin usar trampas, he estado usando trampas durante casi una semana durante algunos razón, cosa que lamento haber hecho. He aprendido la lección y he estado pasando por el castigo que ustedes me han dado, lamento profundamente lo que he hecho, y me darían la oportunidad de que ustedes levanten mi castigo. Estaría muy agradecido y también jugaría el Juego justo, divertido y desafiante. No repetiré mis errores y seguiré todas las reglas que ustedes me dieron. El juego es tan bueno que jugaría todo el día. Es muy desafiante y divertido conocer amigos y enemigos. Agradecemos su esfuerzo por mantener el juego, si me hubieran dado una segunda oportunidad, no la desperdiciaría. Protegeré el juego y jugaré limpio. Nuevamente, lamento mucho lo que he hecho arruinando el juego que ustedes desarrollan. por favor dame una segunda oportunidad.

Ajajjaja baniado por noob

• Haha 1