LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Slick916

There will be no update

The developer has sold the game and is no longer making updates. It's a sad day but we will push on through.

So for everyone asking there will be no update at all...

22 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

The developer has sold the game and is no longer making updates. It's a sad day but we will push on through.

So for everyone asking there will be no update at all...

Guess you bought oxide or did someone make u the new oxide news just faking stuff and no one interested 🤣

You seem interested still following me around like a dog 🤣🤣 you still commenting on my posts little Nelson 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Slick916 said:

You seem interested still following me around like a dog 🤣🤣 you still commenting on my posts little Nelson 🤣🤣

I have to old slick seems u too mature fam just using fake Info about the update to make pple happy but they too smart for it 🤣🤣

And I ain't following you I check random topics and happened to fall on this lying old mature slick 

Just now, Slick916 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Fixed bug with cauldron caught u right on spot buddy better luck next time 🤣

3 hours ago, Slick916 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

Tbh I already know much about the update which I can confirm.So just messing with ya cz never know the reason why people get so mad over small things .Only thing no one knows except for the 2 devs is when it will be released.So u should just stay come and wait otherwise have a nice game.