LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR

Iam sorry catsbit after i hack iam just mad at hackers killing meto i just want to have cheat because i dont wanna loose  on hackers always , after the day COMES i just Started Aimkill Axe other people ,killingthem with guns with aimkill in ramdom of them I just Realized What Ive Done, After I Got Banned.iam just level 11 Becoming 12 i Dont want loose that account forever, i Promise that i would never hack again after i Experienced this,🥲 I Hope This Make The Hackers Learn Of What Have They Done, And Also Iam so Excited For "The AntiCheat UPDATE"

So  i can play peacefully with no hacking 

I Hope I Can Get Unbanned My Guest Account 😞

This The ID: 63C83AB7799C97D5 

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN AGAIN Iam Begging That you guys gonna Unban this Account, ilove this game so much.Thank you🙂😭

On 1/20/2024 at 8:37 PM, Vh Karl said:

Iam sorry catsbit after i hack iam just mad at hackers killing meto i just want to have cheat because i dont wanna loose  on hackers always , after the day COMES i just Started Aimkill Axe other people ,killingthem with guns with aimkill in ramdom of them I just Realized What Ive Done, After I Got Banned.iam just level 11 Becoming 12 i Dont want loose that account forever, i Promise that i would never hack again after i Experienced this,🥲 I Hope This Make The Hackers Learn Of What Have They Done, And Also Iam so Excited For "The AntiCheat UPDATE"

So  i can play peacefully with no hacking 

I Hope I Can Get Unbanned My Guest Account 😞

This The ID: 63C83AB7799C97D5 

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN AGAIN Iam Begging That you guys gonna Unban this Account, ilove this game so much.Thank you🙂😭

You aren't getting unbanned you pos hacker. Using hacks to kill other hackers is still hacking. You actually think people are gonna believe you when you say you won't cheat again? Lol enjoy your ban. 

Then go dont believe me 

I dont even know u 

Bruh

Edited by Vh Karl

Iam SORRY IAM LYING That I Would Never Hack Again to be honest  i hate hackers But i abuse it to ramdom idk if iam gonna get unbanned if  u will give me 2nd Chance to not abuse my hack just to protect my self its Already level 11 Please @Catsbit.Guard iam active what are u gonna do to me

I really Confirm That i have cheats just to protect my self iam sorry Catsbit  that ive abused it 😞