LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
OG PEACE*

Will we be able to save our progress in the next update?

@Mert Can

Система шкафов ,это грубо говоря приват твоего дома, возможностью добавлять в этот шкаф своих друзей для совместного выживания, для того что бы забрать твой дом нужно всего лишь сломать шкаф.Также чужие игроки в определённом радиусе не могут строить у твоего шкафа.Надеюсь ты понял

37 minutes ago, LeLuSH(RUS) said:

@Mert Can

Система шкафов ,это грубо говоря приват твоего дома, возможностью добавлять в этот шкаф своих друзей для совместного выживания, для того что бы забрать твой дом нужно всего лишь сломать шкаф.Также чужие игроки в определённом радиусе не могут строить у твоего шкафа.Надеюсь ты понял

Понял!

спасибо за рассказ

На самом деле имеет смысл, спасибо за это!

• Haha 1

i'd love to bata test to, if I can!!!

I'm so glad to hear that you have the game almost ready.

We new u could do it!!!

Hello Catsbit, i play survival simulater but when i joined my friends server, and joined my server back later, i lost everything my house and litterly everything, is there a way i can get my house back. plzzzzz help. plz Catsbit.

Also, my username is "speedy1x6"

plz reply CatsBit i really need help

Edited by speedy1x6

8 hours ago, speedy1x6 said:

Hello Catsbit, i play survival simulater but when i joined my friends server, and joined my server back later, i lost everything my house and litterly everything, is there a way i can get my house back. plzzzzz help. plz Catsbit.

Also, my username is "speedy1x6"

plz reply CatsBit i really need help

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that you have such a problem. Unfortunately, there is no way we can help you at the moment However we are releasing our new game where this problem will be eliminated. 

Hello Mr. catsbit, I would not like to distract you from your work, but is it possible in the future to create your own server for oxide, which will have the rules of the server creator, I would like to see community servers on which there will be administrators and their own rules of vision, that's all, good luck) 

Update - 

I also think it will help you, less cheaters, more gameplay, less cost of maintaining servers in Poland for the game, more online, more content for YouTubers, the game will begin to develop even faster, you can also make a map editor for the game so that the community can upload maps to the forum and in the future use these maps for oxide servers, each wipe has its own map

You can also add an automatic wipe change, that is, so that the wipe is not after updating the game, but according to the standard at a certain moment, for example, on server 1, the wipe lasts 7 days, and on server 5, the wipe lasts a month, I think it will be more interesting than waiting for an update that can sometimes drag on for a couple of months