LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Smoothiezzz

Reporting a new hack

Hey so I know this is going to be a little confusing. My ingame username is Smoothiezzz, I’m pretty well known considering I get reported daily cause people think I hack. I’ve recently been getting targeted, somehow someone has taken my username and is able to play at the same time as I. I’m afraid because of the stupid stuff he says I’m going to be banned for it. I have proof of a conversation with this account. Also proof there’s two mine and his in the players list. I’m submitting a picture of both of the same names, and a video of him talking when I’m not typing, the account also using slurs. This is happening on (Us) Server 3 

811DAFE0-3289-4451-B8BF-1916589DF2D6.png

58 минут назад, Smoothiezzz сказал:

Hey so I know this is going to be a little confusing. My ingame username is Smoothiezzz, I’m pretty well known considering I get reported daily cause people think I hack. I’ve recently been getting targeted, somehow someone has taken my username and is able to play at the same time as I. I’m afraid because of the stupid stuff he says I’m going to be banned for it. I have proof of a conversation with this account. Also proof there’s two mine and his in the players list. I’m submitting a picture of both of the same names, and a video of him talking when I’m not typing, the account also using slurs. This is happening on (Us) Server 3 

811DAFE0-3289-4451-B8BF-1916589DF2D6.png

FullSizeRender.MOV

Hi, 

Are you sure that this is another account and this player exists? Maybe this is some bug with your nickname duplicated.. 

In the system i see only your account 

@Catsbit.Care I’m positive, as you can see in the short clip, the other account is typing when I’m not and used the F slur. I have a full video of me having a conversation with them other account. I can’t submit though because the file is too big.

Yea I've seen it as well both being online and one is the real guy not a ride person other is for sure trying to make him look bad.

they are players who copy the same name and at the end they put some invisible symbol, so the game let them enter without telling them that the name is already in use, the other players will not see the unseen letter.

The symbol that I know is this

-->?????????? <--

Copy what is inside the arrows

• Thanks 1

28.01.2022 в 17:56, Nahuel_れツ сказал:

they are players who copy the same name and at the end they put some invisible symbol, so the game let them enter without telling them that the name is already in use, the other players will not see the unseen letter.

The symbol that I know is this

-->?????????? <--

Copy what is inside the arrows

Still don't find any other account. 

Interesting, we will try to check it out. 

He’s not wrong I had a friend try the invisible account and put a name in front. So you would have to use what he said then put the name to detect the account. Also since I know you are going to respond to this, I have a few buddies who would love to help you manage a discord server, we already have a boosted server you can help take over! Just an offer. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:15 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi, 

Are you sure that this is another account and this player exists? Maybe this is some bug with your nickname duplicated.. 

In the system i see only your account 

They make a name and out emoji behind the name. Hope u understand