Hey there! Just wanted to give my opinion on your points.
1. The Ai works properly in my opinion besides the deer, animals do follow you, but at the same time if you shoot an animal from long range they should aggro on you because it would be considering strategical.
2.There is not a no clipping glitch to go through bases, unless you mean the stone foundation glitch, besides that No clipped has been patched at the moment.
3. The wooden spear is a wooden spear it shouldn't be good. But I do agree on it their being a melee attack, the Iron spear is good, It one shots fresh spawns in the head. Test it!
4. I think it would be difficult to have map generation and would take some time, I think the biggest importance would just be more things to do, The game is still in a fresh state in my opinion and I think they need to add more structures or possibly puzzles, more ways to accomplish loot and more items.
5. I do not agree, neither do the admins. Aim assist would add the possibility to add Aim Bot, Plus aiming isn't that hard my friend, Just takes practice and skill. I hit plenty of shots, I have 1v10 players before because I have a lot of practice. I do not understand why people complain so much.Just practice! So Aim assist would not be a well addition.
6. Its quite easy to get loot at the moment, Before they add any types of different servers they just need to add more items, things to do,
7. No their should be no indication of who raids your base, And you should be able to know when you are getting raided if you are near your base because the sound of rockets are decently loud when in a certain proximity. Oxide is not supposed to be an easy game, you spawn, farm, build a base, research, pvp, raid, get raided, and do it all again. Part of the game.
8. I agree but you must remember this is a mobile game so do not have your expectations so high, Yet the devs are very talented so We have some fun stuff to come in the future.
This is all my opinion and just a response. - Nathan