LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Jisphy

2 hackers In #US1

On 3/11/2022 at 3:58 PM, Jisphy said:

Still haven't checked my post so I redo it again . HELLO catsbits , I have Two annoying Hackers ( 1. FX tw9  & 2. ANTI RAID )which won't stop hackering they use Speed hacks and fly hack hope I have enough evidence for there banned -Jisphy

Fx tw9 is banned. 

Thanks alot catsbit for not banning Antiraid when he was reported. He flew in our compound today to raid us. We are good but he shouldn't have been given the opportunity to do so because he should have been banned already! 

Just like you said you banned Muslim. And hhhhbb the aimbotter, yet they were both online after you said you banned them. 

52 minutes ago, Bellaa said:

Thanks alot catsbit for not banning Antiraid when he was reported. He flew in our compound today to raid us. We are good but he shouldn't have been given the opportunity to do so because he should have been banned already! 

Just like you said you banned Muslim. And hhhhbb the aimbotter, yet they were both online after you said you banned them. 

You gotta remember, they can just create free accounts and cheat again.

they need to implement an account system of some sort, or like an IP ban. 

2 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Muito obrigado catsbit por não banir o Antiraid quando ele foi denunciado. Ele voou em nosso complexo hoje para nos atacar. Somos bons, mas ele não deveria ter tido a oportunidade de fazê-lo porque já deveria ter sido banido! 

Assim como você disse que baniu o muçulmano. E hhhhbb o aimbotter, mas ambos estavam online depois que você disse que os baniu. 

Ora ora, por que não grava vídeos do teus amiguinhos hackers que você joga junto naquela vila de merda? teus amigos fazem o caralho no US #1 matando os players de hacker e você vem no Fórum meter uma de Santa? hipocrisia demais. 

Faço questão de Usar hacker e raidar aquela vila junto com o ANTI RAID.

To those that want to call me a hypocrite. The hackers on my team are here to fight the hackers that torment everyone on a daily basis. Imagine if the hackers on my team didn't exist...how much more chaotic it would be? Many of you thank us on a daily for killing all  of these hackers. The same hackers that spend all day every day trying to raid us, again your welcome for keeping them busy. Don't believe me  that I/we fight hackers all day then you should watch my youtube channel  (Bellaa OSI) , the proof is there. I have also reported the hackers on countless occasions, but as others have said, it is a short term solution as they can just keep creating more accounts.

It is catbits responsibility to fix the hacker/cheating problem, not mine. Catsbit also said to find ways to be creative in dealing with the problem and surviving. So I decided to befriend a couple so we didn't have to fight ALL of them, so sue me? I also don't go out playing with the said hackers on my team, they know I don't agree with them hacking and that I look forward to ALL hackers being gone, whether it's my team or NOT. 

Now if you would excuse me, I have to go back to fighting hackers...like I do every day, there are 4 online right now and no, none are from my team ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

we are being blown up by hackers right now on US server 1 by hackers. just saying.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

I heard you, Antiraid is also banned. 

Antiraid is online right now on US server 1 helping blowing my compound up. Thanks catsbit.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bellaa said:

Antiraid is online right now on US server 1 helping blowing my compound up. Thanks catsbit.

?? he's not among players playing right now, i've checked in the system and in the players list in the game 

any screenshot? 

Yea I'm sort of dealing with the hackers right now in my base still tormenting us. How about you hop on and see? AntiRaid was most definitely online when I told you. 2 of my team members encountered him, along with the rest of the hacker goons. Base completely destroyed by hackers. I will definitely upload the video once I am done dealing with the situation.

If you notice the person laughing at my posts, they are also one of the hackers. As you can see, they find it hilarious. That's okay though, we all know they are a bunch of coward losers that can't fight fair. FYI My team is still better than yours. ?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

?? he's not among players playing right now, i've checked in the system and in the players list in the game 

any screenshot? 

These screenshots were taken after you said they were banned. Not to mention I'm sure I have it on video of them speaking in chat.

Screenshot_20220314-084642_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-084619_Gallery.jpg

6 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Shall I get online @Bellaa???

If you want to join the fun come on over haha. We will give you a kit to get you started lol. Enjoy all the hackers and aimbotters with us. ?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

any screenshot? 

Anti rad was on. I killed him but there was 2 other hackers and I could not do anything at the time nor screenshot because i could not risk losing what I had on me.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Se você notar a pessoa rindo dos meus posts, ela também é um dos hackers. Como você pode ver, eles acham isso hilário. Tudo bem, porém, todos nós sabemos que eles são um bando de perdedores covardes que não podem lutar de forma justa. FYI Minha equipe ainda é melhor que a sua.?  

Vila travada a de vocês, mau consegui raidar de tão lagada. kkkkk