LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
8 8
Catsbit.Care

Update News

[EN] Hi there, 

We know how you anticipate the update. I can say the following: 

The update will be released within a week. This update will come with a wipe (deleting od all your progress, including resources in the inventory, buildings, and even research). 

Please do not expect too much of this update: our goal here is to get rid of current bugs and annoying cheaters.

The next update with new feautures is planned before Halloween. 

Enjoy your day! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Мы знаем, как вы ждете обновление. На данный момент могу сказать следующее: 

Обновление будет выпущено в течение недели. С обновлением произойдет вайп (удаление всего прогресса, в том числе ресурсов в инвентаре, строений и даже изучений). 

Просьба не ожидать много от обновления, так как его главная цель - решение проблемы с текущими багами и надоевшими читерами. 

Следующее обновление с добавлением новых фичей ожидается ближе к Хэллoуину. 

Хорошего дня всем! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

[EN] Hi there, 

The update will be released within a week. This update will come with a wape (deleting od all your progress, including resources in the inventory, buildings, and even research). 

Please do not expect too much of this update: our goal here is to get rid of current bugs and annoying cheaters.

Enjoy your day! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Обновление будет выпущено в течение недели. С обновлением произойдет вайп (удаление всего прогресса, в том числе ресурсов в инвентаре, строений и даже изучений). 

Просьба не ожидать много от обновления, так как его главная цель - решение проблемы с текущими багами и надоевшими читерами. 

Хорошего дня всем! 

This is a certified catsbit W

• Haha 2

UMMMM your taking our stuff in our inventory’s???? What the fuck people have alts with thousands of farmed resources??? Took hours of work and your just gonna take it away what the hell???

4 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Heyy,

Its called a server Wipe. 

And its just part of the game, Unfortunately the Update +Wipe took to long. And shat made people spend hours of work on <Alts> 

Um what do you even mean “thats what made people spend hours of work on alts” its called playing the game…? And spending time and working hard on your accounts? I understand the research and bases being gone but taking peoples INVENTORYS away is just so so so messed up people spent WEEKS farming thousands of metal etc so they can use them for when they die 

3 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well you are not supposed to have alts. That removes the point of the game. 

You have to survive on a island against other people that can become your friends or enemies. And create a base to protect your items. And farm alot of resources to make the best plays against your opponents.

And with a wipe. (What all of this kind of games have you return the meaning of the gameplay. 

Since what is the point of staying in a server if you crafted 1000 rockets? You just switch to another server right? To do it all over again.

Sorry what who said your not meant to have alts??? And i dont even use my alt to craft rockets I use it when I die so then I have resources left and i havent lost everything….? 

5 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well you are not supposed to have alts. That removes the point of the game. 

You have to survive on a island against other people that can become your friends or enemies. And create a base to protect your items. And farm alot of resources to make the best plays against your opponents.

And with a wipe. (What all of this kind of games have you return the meaning of the gameplay. 

Since what is the point of staying in a server if you crafted 1000 rockets? You just switch to another server right? To do it all over again.

Also everyone knows you cannot protect your items with a base Anony. No matter what you do no matter how many layers of walls and tcs you do they can always build stairs and build over cause the tc range is too short. And splash damage from rockets is too high. Everyone who keeps items in bases loses it all maybe if they actually made it possible to protect your items without an alt then they should do wipes.

3 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

If thats so. Why was i able to build 4 bunker bases and kept them all op for 8+days? With 0 attempts to raid them. ? 

Dunno ? But I play on prime and my base is a compound with only ONE 1x1 in it and they still raid it everyday just build stairs on edge and build up and shoot down into middle of compound or fly over in heli and jump out and shoot rocket. Bases on prime are raided everyday especially if you have enemies which is inevitable 

Just now, bellasmith said:

Dunno ? But I play on prime and my base is a compound with only ONE 1x1 in it and they still raid it everyday just build stairs on edge and build up and shoot down into middle of compound or fly over in heli and jump out and shoot rocket. Bases on prime are raided everyday especially if you have enemies which is inevitable 

They havent completely destroyed my compound they just rocket the base inside to be annoying but you cannot keep items in bases it gets ruined

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

[EN] Xin chào! 

Chúng tôi biết bạn dự đoán bản cập nhật như thế nào. Tôi có thể nói như sau: 

Bản cập nhật sẽ được phát hành trong vòng một tuần. Bản cập nhật này sẽ đi kèm với một wape (xóa od tất cả tiến trình của bạn, bao gồm tài nguyên trong kho, tòa nhà và thậm chí cả nghiên cứu). 

Vui lòng không mong đợi quá nhiều vào bản cập nhật này: mục tiêu của chúng tôi ở đây là loại bỏ các lỗi hiện tại và những kẻ gian lận khó chịu.

Bản cập nhật tiếp theo với các sản phẩm mới được lên kế hoạch trước Halloween. 

Tận hưởng ngày của bạn! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Обновление будет выпущено в течение недели. С обновлением произойдет вайп (удаление всего прогресса, в том числе ресурсон в инвентеаред, стерозед). 

Просьба не ожидать много от обновления, так как его главная цель - решение пронлемы с текия 

Хорошего дня всем! 

good

29 minutes ago, Lmaohah said:

Fuck those alt motherfucker, they deserve it ahahahah

Why?? Anyone can make an alt? Theres no advantage over other players as everyone can make an alt…. and alt’s can still be killed?

Just now, bellasmith said:

Why?? Anyone can make an alt? Theres no advantage over other players as everyone can make an alt…. and alt’s can still be killed?

30 minutes ago, Lmaohah said:

Fuck those alt motherfucker, they deserve it ahahahah

What Do you Mean they “deserve it” why? Cause they farm and work hard for them? Something anyone can do if they’re not lazy? Its literally called playing the game all it is is farming and storing it on an alt which you dont use to go pvp others….? Not rocket science

1 hour ago, bellasmith said:

What Do you Mean they “deserve it” why? Cause they farm and work hard for them? Something anyone can do if they’re not lazy? Its literally called playing the game all it is is farming and storing it on an alt which you dont use to go pvp others….? Not rocket science

If you don’t like losing loot, don’t play oxide.

being raided and raiding, and starting over is part of the game, if you can’t handle it don’t play the game. 

6 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

[EN] Hi there, 

The update will be released within a week. This update will come with a wipe (deleting od all your progress, including resources in the inventory, buildings, and even research). 

Enjoy your day! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Хорошего дня всем! 

? arregle el error nombres  muchos les toca entrar con cuenta clonador

7 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

If you don’t like losing loot, don’t play oxide.

being raided and raiding, and starting over is part of the game, if you can’t handle it don’t play the game. 

Its not part of the game when a hacker kills you and you lose everything…. Thats the only reason I made an alt cause of hackers

10 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

For anyone that dont quite understand this. Is basically a update that only contains Bug fixes.  

That means only bug fixed no any new like new item the skin like that only bug fixed?

13 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

[EN] Hi there, 

Enjoy your day! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Хорошего дня всем!

Bring up the asia server too:)

• Thanks 1

It's been 1 year and they still haven't solved the disconnect, the bazuka damage, an item that disappears from the force after breaking, among other bugs that should have been solved by now!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

[EN] Hi there, 

Enjoy your day! 

[RU] Добрый день всем, 

Хорошего дня всем! 

WOW GOOD NEWS NOW I CAN FINALLY CAME BACK ?? so i am planning to buy some items on store when i got some enough money ?

Please can you add a discount on buggy or copter so I can buy it add 50% Discount before 2023 February 4

Thank you! ?❤️??

On 9/16/2022 at 1:03 PM, [??] ?????? said:

For anyone that dont quite understand this. Is basically a update that only contains Bug fixes.  

Will you continue playing this now?

I might play during my free time.

13 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

No i stop playing any servers.

Because im going to help the developers on the forums / mainly game problems [Cheaters] 

So you might see me online from time to time just checking. 

[Prime is a different story i just come there to talk Because its always fun there. ]

Ok, i seen you on forms lately