LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
bellasmith

New server choice idea etc

- Will you ever create a new server where there are no rockets so you can’t damage bases but all guns still do damage to other players so we can still kill players. I would really like you to add this server type as pve can be boring sometimes so it would be cool to still have fun killing players but everyone can still have fun Building and keeping their bases. I don’t mean to add this feature to the pve servers I mean to create one or two servers with this option so guns are still used for pvp but rockets stay locked and no one can use rockets. 

- Also can you increase server restart warning from 10 seconds to like 30 seconds so we have more time to organise stuff like landing our helis etc

- can you also make it so we can eat and drink while driving vehicles.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bellasmith said:

- Will you ever create a new server where there are no rockets so you can’t damage bases but all guns still do damage to other players so we can still kill players. I would really like you to add this server type as pve can be boring sometimes so it would be cool to still have fun killing players but everyone can still have fun Building and keeping their bases. I don’t mean to add this feature to the pve servers I mean to create one or two servers with this option so guns are still used for pvp but rockets stay locked and no one can use rockets. 

- Also can you increase server restart warning from 10 seconds to like 30 seconds so we have more time to organise stuff like landing our helis etc

So in total there will be 4 servers: PVE, PVP, PRIME, and PVP with no rockets

11 hours ago, bellasmith said:

Hi there, 

1) To be honest, i see not much sense it that 

2) ok,  warning 30 sec we can do it 

9 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

What do you mean you do not see much sense to it??? People like killing people but they don’t want their bases ruined 24/7??? Just cause you don’t see the sense in it DOESNT mean everyone else wouldn’t like it?

Just now, bellasmith said:

What do you mean you do not see much sense to it??? People like killing people but they don’t want their bases ruined 24/7??? Just cause you don’t see the sense in it DOESNT mean everyone else wouldn’t 

9 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

The point is even with high walls everyone can still climb onto first wall and then jump to next to next wall and go onto base and rocket cause tc range is too short thats why people don’t like playing when bases get destroyed 24/7 and pve gets boring cause after you’ve built there is nothing to do so it will be fun killing people because it’s something to do and there’s competition but you can’t rocket peoples bases. You can make it so people can still eco raid bases with tools but no rockets. Idk why you wouldn’t just make one server with it just cause you don’t like the idea DOESNT mean other people won’t all you have to do is lock rockets it wouldn’t take long at all to do……. @Catsbit.Care