LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Lmfao all you are doing is complaing you little kid.... if you don't like the game don't fucking play it dumb fuck

What a child who don't have any manners and respect to talk with olders and can't understanding what I am saying.I am just trying to make you understand that I don't say I don't like the game.iam just saying that they aren't listening and reading advice,suggestions and not making anything in timing bro if update come I will come to your server and fuck you hardly in your ass there 

(Doggystyle)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey stupid stranger people like you this is a website,here we can get news and give suggestions, question about game or something else,bug report and player report,I can do whatever I want why the hell you jerk,fucking bitch is trying to involve in this situation iam a member of this community and I have my right's and iam not fucking bitch like you who just sucks to complain and I have not much time like you to wait for sucking balls of catbits dev ..bitch

@Catsbit.Care

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Listen here you ungrateful little piece of shit they are trying their best ok dont come around fucking around other games have their update come become they are a large company ok? Catsbit devs like 2 or 3 man devs k? Dont come around fucking complaining if you know nothing they aren't lazy they just need rest they know what they are doing.

Hey stupid, idiot listen me Careful what a child who don't know anything and saying whatever you want everyone and everybody know that catbits devs are trying their best and they are only 2to3people it's hard to manage game I respect their hard work and iam just complaining about they are not listening.what people want, giving any news about update, listen advice suggestions etc and they are lazy bcz in 7month what the 3devs are doing just to bring a 1gb or 2gb update if they make more gb than that ever android user will face so much ping problem and lagging.they already take so much rest.and yet they are not launching update it's been 9days I don't think they will launched update in the next week. 

4 hours ago, mikee said:

trash talking about devs is not a suggestion its a demotivation you dumb fuck and if you dont have time for "no brainer" like us why are you here dont visit this website who forced you to talk get lost the best you can do is give a 1 star rating at playstore and whine like a little bitch

Yeah iam trash talking about dev bcz I have already support and motivated them so much.but they dont need any support if they will never listen you and your advice no fucking worth to motivate and support them just say what ever and complain to them that its and iam not going to reply you anymore and  I already had given 1star rating on play store and iam kinda happy to give them what they deserve but they don't read and reply.

Edited by SV_PRITAM

On 6/28/2023 at 11:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Hi catsbit were really thankfull that the update is here but its taking a bit longer could you tell us what is the reason is it by ios? Or by android in the store or what is happening?:(

13 hours ago, Sudip YT said:

After Update You Can Buy all Items Now You Can Buy Only Buggy Copter and Prime 

For real? I'll be able to purchase them after the update???

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey stupid, idiot listen me Careful what a child who don't know anything and saying whatever you want everyone and everybody know that catbits devs are trying their best and they are only 2to3people it's hard to manage game I respect their hard work and iam just complaining about they are not listening.what people want, giving any news about update, listen advice suggestions etc and they are lazy bcz in 7month what the 3devs are doing just to bring a 1gb or 2gb update if they make more gb than that ever android user will face so much ping problem and lagging.they already take so much rest.and yet they are not launching update it's been 9days I don't think they will launched update in the next week. 

k heres a question for you is it that simple to make and develop a game? and this isnt their problem it takes time for google and apple store to pass the updat google store has already given permission but apple hasnt so they can do nothing

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Yeah iam trash talking about dev bcz I have already support and motivated them so much.but they dont need any support if they will never listen you and your advice no fucking worth to motivate and support them just say what ever and complain to them that its and iam not going to reply you anymore and  I already had given 1star rating on play store and iam kinda happy to give them what they deserve but they don't read and reply.

well did i told you to speak? idc what your emotion is did i ask if you are happy or not? they dont have the time theres 18k member so what makes you think you are special?

• Thanks 1

PORRA CARALHO BUCETA PELUDA DO CU MESMO, TENHAM PACIÊNCIA E PAREM DE DISCUTIR AQUI NO FÓRUM PORRA CARALHO DE FODIDOS.

A ATUALIZAÇÃO DO GOOGLE JÁ FOI PROCESSADA, SÓ FALTA O DA APP STORE, A ATUALIZAÇÃO FOI LANÇADA QUARTA-FEIRA ÀS 18:30, PORTANTO, ONTEM, SEXTA-FEIRA, COMPLETARAM 7 DIAS QUE A MODERAÇÃO DA APPSTORE TEVE, O PRAZO DE MODERAÇÃO DA APPSTORE É DE 10 DIAS ÚTEIS. PORTANTO, NÃO FODAM E ESPEREM PORRAAAAAAAA.

Edited by ㅤㅤㅤ
  • Haha 1

Developers, why you can’t ask when is update? What happened with your VK group? How we should know about update?

Ansioso pela atualização, qual seria o prazo máximo para que ela esteja disponível para todos? ?

Looking forward to the update, what would be the deadline for it to be available to everyone? ?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Neto BR said:

Ansioso pela atualização, qual seria o prazo máximo para que ela esteja disponível para todos? ?

Aguardando a atualização, qual seria o prazo para que ela esteja disponível para todos? ?

Eai neto, salvee.

A play store já aprovou a atualização, só falta a da apple store agora. Já completaram 7 dias úteis, creio que segunda-feira ou terça-feira a atualização chegue

8 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

What a child who don't have any manners and respect to talk with olders and can't understanding what I am saying.I am just trying to make you understand that I don't say I don't like the game.iam just saying that they aren't listening and reading advice,suggestions and not making anything in timing bro if update come I will come to your server and fuck you hardly in your ass there 

(Doggystyle)

What the fuck

br

1 hour ago, Salimdhaou said:

Developers lie to us as usual and give us a false promise. They told us that the update will be available this week, but today is Saturday and there is nothing new.

???

1 hour ago, Salimdhaou said:

Developers lie to us as usual and give us a false promise. They told us that the update will be available this week, but today is Saturday and there is nothing new.

???

Bro everyone here is such cry babies? the App Store and play store take a while to review it!????? calm the check down 

37 minutes ago, El Smuz1 said:

Não engane as pessoas. A atualização era lançada com mais frequência às 12 horas da tarde ou da manhã

Sim, sempre na sexta-feira ou quarta-feira!

Tirei print de todas as atualizações que eles lançaram, sempre sexta-feira manhã ou tarde. E às vezes quarta-feira 

35 минут назад, ㅤㅤㅤ сказал:

We need new update fast

Be patient, the update is already ready, but it takes time for the moderation in the Play Store to end, during today and tomorrow the update will be available to everyone! 

• Haha 4

Dejen de tirar q lo de play store ya se confirmo o lo de apple catsbits no confirmo nada aun dejen de tirar informacion falsa y solo tengan paciencia catbits esta haciendo todo lo q puede?

On 6/29/2023 at 2:54 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Today is the last day of the week but the game is not up-to-date 

12 minutes ago, ZEHER RAJA GAMING said:

Today is the last day of the week but the game is not up-to-date 

Yeah today update should be launched..!! what are they doing but wait at least for 4pm today