22 часа назад, Neitron4ik сказал:

А когда будет день рождения игры Oxide?

1 августа но может затянуться до 8 

Только что, SmuzI сказал:

Это не достоверная информация,но день рождения игры 1 августа

On 7/21/2023 at 10:15 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

should say that the upcoming planned update will be in honnor of game birthday. 

After that we planned crucial measures to take against cheaters in the game. 

Stay tuned!  Please fix chat bug's in oxide survival island game pleeeeaaaassseee!!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sudip YT said:

I think the developer means that the update will come in 1 August same year, because we don't see any update here. -_-

We were cheated by the developers again! Damn it! Now I know what developers are good at! What he is good at is deceiving us players! I finally saw him!

2 hours ago, lengs said:

We were cheated by the developers again! Damn it! Now I know what developers are good at! What he is good at is deceiving us players! I finally saw him!

Are you retarded? He never said there was an update. He said the " upcoming planned update" you all assumed the update would be August 1st. He never gave a date or time for the update. Fucking kids are stupid these days 

40 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

Are you retarded? He never said there was an update. He said the " upcoming planned update" you all assumed the update would be August 1st. He never gave a date or time for the update. Fucking kids are stupid these days 

Did you fucking call your mother? You idiot, do you have quality? I fucking asked the developer. Did I fucking ask you? Where are you from? You call your mother every day! Fuck you, you idiot, you idiot! Talk well, will you? You can't talk. Didn't your parents teach you? Are your parents just as retarded and have no quality as you? Waste thing

43 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

I really wonder if there is something wrong with you. Did I fucking force you? You idiot, you curse as soon as you come up. Wow, you have such a tutor! Your parents taught you to chew other people's dicks, and then dogs barked here? Did I ever scold you? On the contrary, you dog will come up and bite me without talking to you! Go to hell, you stinking idiot!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, lengs said:

I really wonder if there is something wrong with you. Did I fucking force you? You idiot, you curse as soon as you come up. Wow, you have such a tutor! Your parents taught you to chew other people's dicks, and then dogs barked here? Did I ever scold you? On the contrary, you dog will come up and bite me without talking to you! Go to hell, you stinking idiot!

Lmfao if you can actually read what the developer wrote, he said " the upcoming planned update" not there will be an update your foreign piece of shit 

18 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Лмфао если ты вообще можешь прочитать что написал разработчик, он сказал "ближайшее плановое обновление" не будет апдейта твоего зарубежного дерьма 

Ты реально тупой? Он буквально сказал что обновление планируется на день рождения игры

Edited by Rainernnn

6 hours ago, Rainernnn said:

Ты реально тупой? Он буквально сказал что обновление планируется на день рождения игры

Are you that fucking retarded and don't know what reading comprehension is? He says the upcoming "planned" update in honor of oxides birthday. No where does he say the update is happening for oxides birthday. Fucking I guess in Russia the education system is not that effective. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slick916 said:

Are you that fucking retarded and don't know what reading comprehension is? He says the upcoming "planned" update in honor of oxides birthday. No where does he say the update is happening for oxides birthday. Fucking I guess in Russia the education system is not that effective. 😂😂😂

I can't believe you are so stupid, we all know what the update delay is due to, Catsbit is used to delay, it's normal.

2 hours ago, Atai Omurzakov said:

I can't believe you are so stupid, we all know what the update delay is due to, Catsbit is used to delay, it's normal.

I swear reading comprehension eludes you 😂😂😂

21.07.2023 tarihinde 18:15'te Catsbit.Care şunları söyledi:

Merhaba, 

Yaklaşan geçişin güncellemesi doğum günü şerefine unutmalıyım. 

Bundan sonra maçı hile yapanlara karşı çok önemli önlem almayı planladık. 

Bizi izlemeye devam edin!

What day is your birthday exactly?

• Confused 1

30.07.2023 в 13:04, SmuzI сказал:

Мне кажется что обнова на день рождение ещё не скоро а их обнищание про уничтожение читеров будет под конец августа или в сентябре 

21.07.2023 tarihinde 18:15'te Catsbit.Care şunları söyledi:

Merhaba, 

Yaklaşan geçişin güncellemesi doğum günü şerefine unutmalıyım. 

Bundan sonra maçı hile yapanlara karşı çok önemli önlem almayı planladık. 

Bizi izlemeye devam edin

New cheat is out today and when will you update unlimited bullets with new feature shotgun?

Edited by Ramazan:)
  • Sad 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:15 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

I should say that the upcoming planned update will be in honnor of game birthday. 

After that we planned crucial measures to take against cheaters in the game. 

Stay tuned! 

Since cheats run in uncontrolled environments, it becomes difficult for developers to keep up with the best cheats constantly. It becomes a cat and mouse game between cheat makers and a game's developers.

• Like 1

INSANE HACKER AND TC GLITCH PLS FIX NOW

Hello there is a hacker that I will report on later because he left before I could get name and ID fully and there is a glitch with the TC where it takes all my items for no reason (all items in the TC and also happy birthday✌️🤘😸🤝👍 and please let us buy pumpkin helmet PLEASE 

Когда уже будет день рождения игры? Мне надоело ждать , ваши слова - обещания ( которые не выполняете ) . Я жду скидки что бы вам и отдать деньги , если день рождения игры не сегодня , то когда? Жду ЧЁТКИЙ  ответ от вас!