LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
oconutz101

Banningof players ae good but there are pro aimers too with no hacks

Hi . I wnna say thank you for your efforts to make the game great for us . 

Ive noticed something i want to bring to light .

These aim banns is a problem .. i myself have seen players with good aiming skills . Like seriously no hacks .. my friend is one .  Hes a really good pvp aimer . 

He did not get banned but he knows 2 guys that got banned and the only killed hackers .. 

The thing is i noticed . 

Any noob player getting killed by good aimers runs to report .. and yes some do use hacks . But how will we tell the difference between the two . ? 

Maybe stick to banning if used speed hacks. Telekill . Spider wall crawl etc. But some1 reporting aimkill is just too risky .. banning legit players isnt cool . 

I dont know u are the clever ones .. .

I myself is yraining my aiming . And i would just hate being reported for having a skill and mistaken with a hack and get banned .. i just thought to share . Overall i dont kill player only hackers and if some1 try to raid or kill me . But man hunting is not my thing . I avoid it because of this issue i noticed . I report hackers regularly  and i must say i havent report in a week because i notice the getting lesser . And im staying alive longer now .. .. hope there is a solution to this aimkil hackers and good skilled aimers . Thanks in advance 

I really enjoy your game and soon will buy from it and a prime account 

I wish u all success  .

My regards 

Coconutz101

If u hit 3 shots in a row vs a guy that can move good u r probably using hacks, this game is hard to hit and still u see guys not missing a shot, that is Impossible bro, i get what u r saying but u Need to aknowledge that is not possible to hit 3-4 shots without missing One..

• Haha 1

Pues si algunos jugadores son buenos en PvP pero hay algunos que si son hacker que se les conoce en cuanto disparan en sonido del arma se escucha diferente a cuanto dispara sin hack 

22 hours ago, oconutz101 said:

Hi . I wnna say thank you for your efforts to make the game great for us . 

Ive noticed something i want to bring to light .

These aim banns is a problem .. i myself have seen players with good aiming skills . Like seriously no hacks .. my friend is one .  Hes a really good pvp aimer . 

He did not get banned but he knows 2 guys that got banned and the only killed hackers .. 

The thing is i noticed . 

Any noob player getting killed by good aimers runs to report .. and yes some do use hacks . But how will we tell the difference between the two . ? 

Maybe stick to banning if used speed hacks. Telekill . Spider wall crawl etc. But some1 reporting aimkill is just too risky .. banning legit players isnt cool . 

I dont know u are the clever ones .. .

I myself is yraining my aiming . And i would just hate being reported for having a skill and mistaken with a hack and get banned .. i just thought to share . Overall i dont kill player only hackers and if some1 try to raid or kill me . But man hunting is not my thing . I avoid it because of this issue i noticed . I report hackers regularly  and i must say i havent report in a week because i notice the getting lesser . And im staying alive longer now .. .. hope there is a solution to this aimkil hackers and good skilled aimers . Thanks in advance 

I really enjoy your game and soon will buy from it and a prime account 

I wish u all success  .

My regards 

Coconutz101

The game anti-cheat system can detect an unusual thing in a player search as when hackers don't use recoil just endlessly shooting and every shot is just too perfect the game detects this and hence bans the player .Another way that such a player can get banned is through the server moderator if the player has been reported and the report is showing proof of the player just doing something that is odd that other players can't do then he/she bans them .So you have nothing to worry about mate just have fun playing and don't turn to cheats it's just a video game and maybe in future there will be more server moderators and a better anti-cheat system.

Edited by Nelson