LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
ZEHER RAJA GAMING

Aim bot hacker

Exactly why he won't get banned your just wasting the moderator's time as there are more others who have to struggle and make videos of cheaters while u just post ID and expect him to be banned straight forward grow up man and follow the reporting guidelines.

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Exactly why he won't get banned your just wasting the moderator's time as there are more others who have to struggle and make videos of cheaters while u just post ID and expect him to be banned straight forward grow up man and follow the reporting guidelines.

You are moderator ?

1 hour ago, ZEHER RAJA GAMING said:

I know They only ban YouTubes without any proof 

Without proof? Lol alot of you Youtubers play with hackers for your own benefits. Maybe you shouldn't record yourself doing raids with your hacker friends lol. Pretty sure I've see videos of you playing with hackers which is not as bad as hacking.

1 hour ago, Venomous420 said:

Without proof? Lol alot of you Youtubers play with hackers for your own benefits. Maybe you shouldn't record yourself doing raids with your hacker friends lol. Pretty sure I've see videos of you playing with hackers which is not as bad as hacking.

Yep his friend Asta and Salah those kids just stinky cheaters he always trims part they using hacks that's why he never got content anymore.His only lame defense is "we play hackxide" he should grow up man set good example if he really wants to becomes a better YouTuber 🤣.He thinks admin going to give him special treatment just ban his reports without proof.

2 hours ago, Nelson said:

Yep his friend Asta and Salah those kids just stinky cheaters he always trims part they using hacks that's why he never got content anymore.His only lame defense is "we play hackxide" he should grow up man set good example if he really wants to becomes a better YouTuber 🤣.He thinks admin going to give him special treatment just ban his reports without proof.

if i play whith hack report mee 🙂

4 hours ago, Venomous420 said:

Yes I am a content creator. This game is not playable .I need contact so that's way my friends help me .