LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
15 15
Catsbit.Care

Update

On 12/23/2023 at 7:50 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

the update was sent 2 days ago, still waiting for the reply 

I remind you that the moderation can take up to 7 days

For you catsbit you can only band me but band the another hackers is impossible 

منتظر آپدیت بزرگ تری نسبت به این چیزی که هست را داشتم مانند ماشین بازیافت یا ترید ماشین

Rust mobile is in development and will be released this year. Goodbye oxide it was nice knowing you. If you go to facepunch website it tells you that mobile version is in development. @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev @Catsbit.Guard you guys should have listened to your community and made a good anti cheat because once rust mobile is released all your community is gone and leaving all you will have left is cheaters and hackers.. you fucked up a good game 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is fake news, she was joking, there is no official news lol

15 hours ago, elmir said:

This is fake news, she was joking, there is no official news lol

Yes there is dumbass go to the website and read

46 dakika önce, Slick916 dedi ki:

Evet aptal var web sitesine git ve oku

Attach the link. Don't post it because there is no official news 🤣

47 dakika önce, Slick916 dedi ki:

Evet aptal var web sitesine git ve oku

Link,foto??

@Catsbit dev

I'm in a group of 40 or 50 people and we're all wondering, what's going on? Because we don't have any more news and we think the game is going bankrupt!! 

Please give us some news so I can pass it on to them, thank you for your attention.

On 12/23/2023 at 10:50 AM, elmir said:

The game is not fully released yet, it is in alpha version and if you don't like it, don't play it my son🖕

Oxide is not in alpha version lol. I've been playing it since day one more then 2 years ago. 

On 12/23/2023 at 10:47 AM, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Be quiet cry baby

You must be one of these POS hackers he's talking about. Why else would you make a comment like that regarding his hacker remark. Lol loser. Hackers are nothing but pussies who use cheats in a mobile game hahahaha. Just a bunch a no life losers. The only one crying is hackers when they get banned and cry in forums trying to get unbanned lol.

The saddest problem in Oxyde is cheaters. Solving the problem by simply changing the game does not help much. Add the next player for cheats on the forum 10 times more. You are losing your audience. I don't believe that YOU developers simply forget about the normal game and allow cheats to be used freely. Please answer in this topic. You have no solutions or answers, nothing is visible

On 15/02/2024 at 14:15, Котяра 54 said:

O problema mais triste no Oxyde são os trapaceiros. Resolver o problema simplesmente mudando o jogo não ajuda muito. Adicione o próximo jogador para cheats no fórum 10 vezes mais. Você está perdendo seu público. Não acredito que VOCÊS, desenvolvedores, simplesmente se esqueçam do jogo normal e permitam que cheats sejam usados livremente. Por favor responda neste tópico. Você não tem soluções ou respostas, nada é visível

Não seja ingênuo hahaha a única coisa que eles se importam é o dinheiro! Nada vai mudar, ele não responde nem se quer vai fazer alguma coisa para mudar isso

Infelizmente é o que acontece

Mais relaxa da qui um tempo vai ser lançado o Rust mobile e esse jogo vai cair no esquecimento 🙃