LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Firestar9990

Possible improvements on anti-cheat?/suggestions. Read whole thing, suggestions and advice + need improved anticheat

Survival simulator has your largest amount of downloads, and the most potential. If you look in the comment sections of your YouTube channel, you can see that many children are asking for many to be honest... "ambitious" suggestions. In this section I will be talking about anti-cheat and more realistic suggestions. to be frank,survival simulator needs better anti-cheat. there are too many hackers and people cheating. You might want to encourage the youtube community, as it has brought many people to survival simulator. on play store, there is a copy of your game, but made worse "Forest survival" by ez.games. it's survival sim, but without hunger and they added zombies. Maybe make it possible to loot bodies to like animals. There is a bug where if you get on top of a deer or boar it cannot move. Maybe check out og peace's YouTube channel for ideas too. The biggest problem, I would say are the hackers. If you play it, you will see people asking for hackers to give them free stuff. I got an account just so I could say that the hackers figured out how to kick an owner from the game while leaving a server running. They crashed my game. Maybe make pvp-off servers availible too?

Sorry if this is too long

• Like 2

Hi there,

If I had to assume, I think the coding and models are borrowed from another source in order to create Survival Simulator. Not sure if the developers made their own code for the game or if they just used another source as a base for their code. Anyways, interesting topic it should help the developers of the game to improve.

Best Regards,

Survivor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I agree, the hackers are mostly (Free Shop, etc.) And makes the game no sense because u can get all in 1 second, anyways this would be great, and I hope it happens.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:00 PM, Survivor said:

Hi there,

If I had to assume, I think the coding and models are borrowed from another source in order to create Survival Simulator. Not sure if the developers made their own code for the game or if they just used another source as a base for their code. Anyways, interesting topic it should help the developers of the game to improve.

Best Regards,

Survivor

sorry for late reply, but i wanted to say i meant it as it's worse, like i know it's a copy because the aim button didn't work