LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
FreeRigz

Reduce Ads

Recommended Posts

My suggestion is to reduce ads, or atleast change them somehow. Because when i join a server i need to watch a 5 second ad. Meanwhile im watching the ad, im already in the game so people can kill me. I got killed because of that once, because i left while someone was chasing me. I joined back after around 5 minutes and the ad started running, Then i hear a gunshot and boom, im dead meanwhile the ad is still going. If your gonna place ads in the game then please. Make them a 1 click skip, not 5 seconds or atleast add a function to remove in game ads

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FreeRigz said:

My suggestion is to reduce ads, or atleast change them somehow. Because when i join a server i need to watch a 5 second ad. Meanwhile im watching the ad, im already in the game so people can kill me. I got killed because of that once, because i left while someone was chasing me. I joined back after around 5 minutes and the ad started running, Then i hear a gunshot and boom, im dead meanwhile the ad is still going. If your gonna place ads in the game then please. Make them a 1 click skip, not 5 seconds or atleast add a function to remove in game ads

You wil not got spawned until you close the ad. 

The person that chase you probably waited for you. Since you did try to combat quit to avoid death. 

[We all hate people doing this

So it's your own fault  🤣 

The ads are there to support the upkeep for the game. [Server costs] so they will not be removed. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FreeRigz people like u who dc when get chasing is idiots becose its like super power one time play normal oxide and if u died dont cry its a game. P.s if i were admin i will get ban u becose people like u spoils the game. spit on someone like you!!!!!!!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watta toxic man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

dude hes an elder and try respect him and he had a lot of reputation

i only had 2 reputation but i gived honestly and respect to everyone

that on this community

dont be toxic ull have a warning points from the admin....

and freerigz is write is ur fault that ur logging of on a fight......

and getting killed

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Not saying he should’ve disconnected mid fight but anony you do still spawn before ad is finished you can literally hear it on the game

I never got killed when I join back on the server or did hear it from friends. 

You stand still for 2sec because you have to press the buttons. And that's plenty of time for a Dc camper to kill  you 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

I never got killed when I join back on the server or did hear it from friends. 

You stand still for 2sec because you have to press the buttons. And that's plenty of time for a Dc camper to kill  you 😉

U can easly dc on iphones just press 2 times circle what makes u can clear all programs u just scroll up and leaving what takes like 0.5sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont put ads while joining put MORE ads like before opening the game not before opening server put any ads you want on before opening game thats my suggestion and if you leave server theres ads again that way we live happy hahaahahaa😂🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2022 at 11:47 PM, [CC] xAnony said:

You wil not got spawned until you close the ad. 

The person that chase you probably waited for you. Since you did try to combat quit to avoid death. 

[We all hate people doing this

So it's your own fault  🤣 

The ads are there to support the upkeep for the game. [Server costs] so they will not be removed. 

 

Hi anony although he doing the wrong thing that everyone hate, i experienced this bug, it like the ads havent load yet but you already in game, or when you in the game without ads , after like 2 seconds the ads load for you again and you body still here and you cant move because the ads block the control. Im not sure if this happen to everyone, but i think its the wifi problem or a bug something. Hope you notice that anony🥲🥲🥲

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Notmorescript7 said:

Hi anony although he doing the wrong thing that everyone hate, i experienced this bug, it like the ads havent load yet but you already in game, or when you in the game without ads , after like 2 seconds the ads load for you again and you body still here and you cant move because the ads block the control. Im not sure if this happen to everyone, but i think its the wifi problem or a bug something. Hope you notice that anony🥲🥲🥲

 

I'm aware of the respawn.

When you log back into the game and get a advertisement 2 seconds after exiting you are already spawned. 

On my opinion it's no need to fix this since you only have to be scared of dieing when trying to join the server because you try to PVP combat log.

And it's a nice punishment for you. 

Because no one is on the exact spot where you logged of. And take the fact they also have 2 sec to kill you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I'm aware of the respawn.

When you log back into the game and get a advertisement 2 seconds after exiting you are already spawned. 

On my opinion it's no need to fix this since you only have to be scared of dieing when trying to join the server because you try to PVP combat log.

And it's a nice punishment for you. 

Because no one is on the exact spot where you logged of. And take the fact they also have 2 sec to kill you. 

Once I was finished with a raid, then I logged off to eat dinner. I logged back on to see a naked with a bow killed me. It’s really dumb how that happens, but I guess it’s my bad for not leaving in a base. I think we should put a 5 second timer before dc, so people can’t combat log, cause I’m tired of people logging after I waste a lot of ammo on them, and I don’t have to time to camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I'm aware of the respawn.

When you log back into the game and get a advertisement 2 seconds after exiting you are already spawned. 

On my opinion it's no need to fix this since you only have to be scared of dieing when trying to join the server because you try to PVP combat log.

And it's a nice punishment for you. 

Because no one is on the exact spot where you logged of. And take the fact they also have 2 sec to kill you. 

Well i think catsbit should add a pvp combat lock so you cant dc while fighting, like when enemy around you yiu not able to dc until you finish them all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I'm aware of the respawn.

When you log back into the game and get a advertisement 2 seconds after exiting you are already spawned. 

On my opinion it's no need to fix this since you only have to be scared of dieing when trying to join the server because you try to PVP combat log.

And it's a nice punishment for you. 

Because no one is on the exact spot where you logged of. And take the fact they also have 2 sec to kill you. 

Although its our fault to do this, this bug need to get fixed, no matter what it still a bug, it no way that was not gonna fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OK guys, perfect solution. We add a five second timer to disconnecting. You can easily do this by just, when somebody logs off, make sure their body stays there for five seconds. This kid and sure that people can escape combat, but never leave while inside of it. Therefore the only things that will be crushed is the PVPer’s hopes, and not their lack of ammo and time. Therefore, when you see people running up on you in the distance, you can decide to disconnect or to fight. This is the perfect way to do the DC timer. By the way I also hate people who DC during a battle, even more if they start trash talking me after they re-log. 🙂

I’m talking to Gay Gu, Po//oAIM, GeaxlPapu, and soooo many more toxic players.

Edited by :::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, ::: said:

OK guys, perfect solution. We add a five second timer to disconnecting. You can easily do this by just, when somebody logs off, make sure their body stays there for five seconds. This kid and sure that people can escape combat, but never leave while inside of it. Therefore the only things that will be crushed is the PVPer’s hopes, and not their lack of ammo and time. Therefore, when you see people running up on you in the distance, you can decide to disconnect or to fight. This is the perfect way to do the DC timer. By the way I also hate people who DC during a battle, even more if they start trash talking me after they re-log. 🙂

I’m talking to Gay Gu, Po//oAIM, GeaxlPapu, and soooo many more toxic players.

Dream come true for me 🤩

The way noobs with rocket launchers quit when I give them their own response {i.e. by using rockets on them} and killing noobs who disconnect in between with fear of bow, they all will be dead if so happens ☠️

Unfortunately this can never be added as it can be an item loss for the players since hackers can just run and reach the afks' in 2 secs and rest 3 secs, they are dead. No doubt this isn't bad but people nearby can also take advantage of this as 5 seconds are enough for one to kill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Henry_Cool said:

Difference of 2 seconds can be it

I’d say that we should take care of the hackers first, then do the timer as you have stated, thought 5 seconds is just enough to see the dc, shoot them, then kill them. I think what would fix all of this is a new anti cheat that kicks you when you go over a certain speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1