LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

6 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Who told you so?

I agree, who told him this? These kids need to stop posting on here. The average application update is 2 hours to 10 days, depending on the application. This not only includes android or IOS. What's strange to me is that, if you look at Oxide's prior updates they were very fast compared to this.

This means that

1. The developers have seen bugs and need to go back to the errors just before release. 

2. They are having issues getting this approved. 

1 hour ago, Ryker.Official said:

@mikee Just STOP, you keep making excuses for your behavior. Everyone can see your comments, you don't have to go down to everyone's level that's already bad for the community. You are disrespectful and are bashing people, im not going to keep replying to you for your own entertainment. Quit cursing, this forum is not about bashing people. It's about questions, concerns. Not fighting like kids, which you are. STOP

.... i have given answer to those who has questioned when the udpate may come as much free time i can get but when the say shits like the catsbit are lazy,they has dissapeared,no new update coming etc it makes me feel sad and angry i feel sad when they say theres no hope left in this game and i get angry when they curse,say things like devs may suck their cock,they are lazy,they are doing this to earn some free bucks etc what do u want me to reply with? "Please dont say mean stuff"? No they get what they deserve if they talk shit ill talk shit if they talk nice ill talk nice.@Ryker.Official

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikee said:

.... i have given answer to those who has questioned when the udpate may come as much free time i can get but when the say shits like the catsbit are lazy,they has dissapeared,no new update coming etc it makes me feel sad and angry i feel sad when they say theres no hope left in this game and i get angry when they curse,say things like devs may suck their cock,they are lazy,they are doing this to earn some free bucks etc what do u want me to reply with? "Please dont say mean stuff"? No they get what they deserve if they talk shit ill talk shit if they talk nice ill talk nice.@Ryker.Official

Stop making excuses. You've been cursing and acting just like they have, you know NOTHING about the update. What's the reason for you to even reply? You do nothing but curse and disrespect other people. 

You literally made a post about you skipping school and lying to your parents. Who does that? How old are you? 

No one is going to listen to some 10-12 year old kid acting like you are. 

Either be nice and be respectful or stop replying and making posts. 

1 minute ago, Ryker.Official said:

Stop making excuses. You've been cursing and acting just like they have, you know NOTHING about the update. What's the reason for you to even reply? You do nothing but curse and disrespect other people. 

You literally made a post about you skipping school and lying to your parents. Who does that? How old are you? 

No one is going to listen to some 10-12 year old kid acting like you are. 

Either be nice and be respectful or stop replying and making posts. 

I know i lied to my parent but theres a twist my parents know it. They know if i lie or not my brother already told my mom bout i was just lying and she was fine with it im 15 and i am mikee i may know nothing but i like keeping a friendly and hopefulness environment with the coming update you can just watch the unrest,frustration,anger from the ppl about the update i want them to not lose hope and is that a bad thing? and yes i do trash talk but only to those who trash talk first even when i trash talk most likely its as a joke. @Ryker.Official

38 минут назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

К сожалению, я не знаю, в чем причина задержки. 

Я думаю разработчики в опасности!! В их Вконтакте  Происходить  Что то страное 18+ Посты! их взяли в заложники или что то типа этого?

• Haha 2

Just now, mikee said:

I know i lied to my parent but theres a twist my parents know it. They know if i lie or not my brother already told my mom bout i was just lying and she was fine with it im 15 and i am mikee i may know nothing but i like keeping a friendly and hopefulness environment with the coming update you can just watch the unrest,frustration,anger from the ppl about the update i want them to not lose hope and is that a bad thing? and yes i do trash talk but only to those who trash talk first even when i trash talk most likely its as a joke. @Ryker.Official

Man, stop explaining your life. I don't want to hear it.

You can't come in this forum and act like that. Yes obviously everyone is waiting for the update, but they are impatient.

That still doesn't give you or anyone else the right to curse and disrespect people in the community. 

Start learning to grow up. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ryker.Official said:

Man, stop explaining your life. I don't want to hear it.

You can't come in this forum and act like that. Yes obviously everyone is waiting for the update, but they are impatient.

That still doesn't give you or anyone else the right to curse and disrespect people in the community. 

Start learning to grow up. 

You know how to sent photos? I will sends u some photos that some arent just impatient....

12 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Send a message. And edit it and include the image (this blocks the hidden message)

I didnt understood the instructions?

52 минуты назад, El Smuz1 сказал:

Я понимаю ты клоун,но писать хоть научись ???

Ну так, обучение в КК того стоит пупсик)

11 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, can you please not spread fake information?  The developer hasn't said anything regarding this. 

And if you call the playstore/  email them. You know they will not leak any information to you? As you are not the developer of the game. Thanks to your message people suspect that the update is getting delayed because IOS hasn't approved it yet. So unless you have proof they message you about this. Please dont say anything thats not true. To make sure there aint getting a misunderstanding. Thanks for your understanding.

Im sorry i saw it and he seemed to be well respected too so i believed him my bad

В новой версии будет ли античит или все таки останется прежним ?месяц поиграть норм и опять бросать до новой обновы ??

49 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well if you kept it by reading you already did find out. There was truly no need for your message above... its alittle bit rude to say? 

This community is toxic as hell lol, just shut the game down permanently. Because without moderators or admins this is exactly how it will be, a bunch of teenage kids thinking they know everything and ruining this game. 

3 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well slick you ain't wrong about that fact? its just so disappointing to see how people can be. #failedGeneration ?

I'm telling you brother it's very sad indeed, on a different note. How have you been man? It's been a long time since we all played together lol

Just now, [??] ?????? said:

Yes it is, im doing all right over here? yes its been months? perhaps after update i will play the game again. But for now i remain on the forums to help out. But how are you doing thats the real question. ?

I'm doing lol, I was playing the game but every server you go to it's literally half pop hackers haha so I stopped playing. When the update hits I will play and see how it is, if the hacker problem remains I will have to stop playing all together. It's not fun when you farm farm farm then in 2 seconds you get aimkilled lol

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Great to hear, Yes this is the reason why 80% left the game in general. I expect no bug change for the hacker issue because they will get back most likely with 1-2 weeks. After update.  Unless there has been made a Huge change regarding dealing with them. #WeNeedAdmins But yea. 

@Catsbit.Dev #weneedadmins

On 28/6/2023 at 18:24, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola, 

Finalmente puedo darte algunas noticias sobre la actualización. 

Estamos en la línea de meta, por lo que, por nuestra parte, la actualización se lanzará dentro de la semana siguiente (no se olvide del tiempo de moderación de Google Play y App Store). 

Pido perdón por todos los inconvenientes que causamos. Quería dar una respuesta exacta en lugar de dar otra promesa. 

Esperamos que lo disfrutes

hoy es 10 de julio y no esta la actualizacion. cuando va a actualizarse

58 minutes ago, PALPI ARG said:

La concha de tu madre castbit atualiza el jogo hijo de puta re larga 

Filho da puta, boliviano feio 

• Haha 1

58 minutos atrás, PALPI ARG disse:

La concha de tu madre castbit atualiza el jogo hijo de puta re larga 

Filho da puta, boliviano feio 

jajajajajajajajaja 

• Haha 1

Для меня лично не понятно , почему так вы обещали обнову неделю назад алооо!!! Где она сегодня тоже обещали где вы опят. Нас просто обманули

29.06.2023 saat 01:24'te Catsbit.Care şunları söyledi:

Even if the game is up to date, the cheat is not over. 1,2 errors will still occur. Every server needs an admin.