LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

Hi there,

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 10

Только что, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

Ьопааап

2 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

You seriously need to start communicating with everyone better, people paid for your games. The least you can do is weekly updates even if there is NO update. 

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

I literally know people spending money on your coins, you need to hire more people or look for professional help. 

• Like 2

I forgot to say that unfortunately we HAVE to wait for this Unity update to be released. 

Cause of this critical issue, there's a lot of unexpected bugs that randomly appear in the game. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 минуту назад Catsbit.Care сказал:

Я забыл сказать, что, к сожалению, мы ДОЛЖНЫ дождаться выхода этого обновления Unity.

Из-за этой критической проблемы в игре возникает много неожиданных ошибок.

И сколько дней это займет???????

2 минуты назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

I forgot to say that unfortunately we HAVE to wait for this Unity update to be released. 

Cause of this critical issue, there's a lot of unexpected bugs that randomly appear in the game. 

А модерация обновления сколько будет длиться?

Just now, Киборг Убийца228 said:

И сколько дней это займет???????

Разработчики Unity выпускают обновления достаточно часто. Ожидаем со дня на день. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 минуту назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Разработчики Unity выпускают обновления достаточно часто. Ожидаем со дня на день. 

Посмотрите пожалуйста баг на фарм скрапа в вкладке баги

Edited by Киборг Убийца228

Как бы оно нибыло мы будем ждать,ведь мы терпилы.Разработчикам Оксайда Респект.

Edited by Juan227 18+

8 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Esqueci de dizer que infelizmente TEMOS que esperar o lançamento dessa atualização do Unity. 

Por causa desse problema crítico, há muitos bugs inesperados que aparecem aleatoriamente no jogo. 

Aff

@Catsbit.Care  You can't take criticism. Why don't you release a real statement for those people that pay and fund this game? 

Is it that hard to give 1 or 2 news updates a week? Do people not deserve that in this community? 

You can't really convince everyone this is just Unity fault right? 

• Like 1

Hello there, Can I know, Have you done anything with players who are constantly disconnected?

58 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

Pqp

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

And again delay in the update for a new reason, but I am still happy that Catsbit told the truth?♥️

Fua amigo porque no se callan de una puta vez dejen a catsbits no es su problema, dejenlo en paz tengan paciencia de que ahi actualizacion ahi pero ahi problemas encerio quieren eso para el juego????? Dejen de molestarlo esta haciendo todo lo posible, puro bla bla bla son no tienen idea de como es desarrollar un juego de este tipo. catsbits tiene cosas personales y ustedes lo q hacen es desapreciar el juego y es obvio q van a jugar el juego cuando actualize, asi q callense y tengan paciencia locooo. Gracias?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

It will take your whole life just to launched a update how many hours or days will take to fix it reply me if you don't then good bye to ur shit game..

6 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

It will take your whole life just to launched a update how many hours or days will take to fix it reply me if you don't then good bye to ur shit game..

It's not up to them, can you read? Obviously you don't english to well. They are waiting for a program they use to be updated. Once unity is updated they can launch the new update for oxide. If you don't want to play the game any longer then leave l, the community will be better without complaining little whiny bastards

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Merhaba,

Koşullar nedeniyle, güncelleme hakkında birkaç kelime yazmam gerekiyor. 

Güncelleme bir haftayı aşkın bir süredir yayına hazır durumda,

AMA onu çıkış için hazırlamaya başladığımızda, kullandığımız motorda (Unity) kritik bir hata olduğunu öğrendik. Bu, son sürümün ortak sorunudur ve birçok geliştirici düzeltmeyi beklemektedir (bu, günden güne olmalıdır). 

Yani gerçek şu ki kendi Oxide güncellememizi yapmak için Unity güncellemesini bekliyoruz  ?

Bu gecikme ve iletişim eksikliği için özür dilerim. 

Thanks for the explanation, it's a little late but ?

Just now, Slick916 said:

It's not up to them, can you read? Obviously you don't english to well. They are waiting for a program they use to be updated. Once unity is updated they can launch the new update for oxide. If you don't want to play the game any longer then leave l, the community will be better without complaining little whiny bastards

Shut the fuck up bitch I know English better than you I don't care what their problem before giving update news they should check their program or whatever fuck them.

they don't even have a shame to tell this fuck you fuck them fucking niggas.

5 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

1 minute ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Shut the fuck up bitch I know English better than you I don't care what their problem before giving update news they should check their program or whatever fuck them.

they don't even have a shame to tell this fuck you fuck them fucking niggas.

They should at least give us information about how many days or hours will take it to fix.

They already had launched update before so they know how many days or hours need to fix it.but they don't tell us because they are stupid like you.