LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
6 6
$udip Is Here

WHY SAMET YT GOT BANNED UNBANNED HIS I'D I Didn't Cheating

@Catsbit.Care

What the reason he got Banned

I have been seeing for a long time that many people are getting banned despite not using the hack

And those who use the hack are reported by me here with video proof but they are not banned

This ID 57923821D1A62CCB should be unbanned as soon as possible,HE buy So Many Itams In Store , He said would not buy anything from the store if his ID was not returned,He said hackers are not banned but those who don't hack are banned for no reason what a great game @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit dev

IMG_20231210_193554_642.jpg

IMG_20231210_193525_967.jpg

Edited by $udip Is Here
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Уважаемые разработчики! 

Прошу разбанить данного игрока так как он не является нарушителем. Возможно вы ошиблись при вводе айди, или кто-то привел лживые факты о нарушении правил данным игроком. Проверьте этот аккаунт на наличие читов и сторонних программ и убедитесь сами. Даже тот факт что игрок купил весь магазин, дает знать что нет ни какого смысла использовать сторонние программы и софты. Спасибо за внимание

5 часов назад, $udip Is Here сказал:

@Catsbit.Care

По какой причине его забанили

Я уже давно наблюдаю, что многих людей банят, несмотря на то, что они не используют взлом.

А о тех, кто использует взлом, я сообщаю здесь с видеодоказательством, но они не забанены.

Этот идентификатор 57923821D1A62CCB должен быть разбанен как можно скорее, ОН покупает так много вещей в магазине. Он сказал, что не будет ничего покупать в магазине, если его идентификатор не будет возвращен. Он сказал, что хакеры не запрещены, но те, кто не взламывает, запрещены. без причины, какая классная игра@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit разработчик

IMG_20231210_193554_642.jpg

IMG_20231210_193525_967.jpg

Well, this is already too much, this player does not play without cheats, on the contrary, he throws video evidence of where the real cheaters are, I personally will put my account, which is in the same condition as this player honestly plays and does not break the rules. Please unban this player

• Like 1

9 hours ago, İbrahim YT said:

Plz unban please forgive himPlz unban please forgive him

Shut up loser stop trying to stick up for a hacking pos coward. He's a hacker doesn't matter if it was in the past or now. The fact that you're asking for him to be unbanned makes you a loser too lol.

18 minutes ago, Lucieo said:

Samet hackle oynadığı için yasaklandı.

Don't talk too much, lier! Even though the whole game is cheating, you're just blaming me! stupid kid

51 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Gerçekten bir hacker kullanmadın mı? Sonuçta yönetici hile yaptığınıza dair elinde kanıt olduğunu söyledi.

Hello, I don't lie to anyone for a game. My friend entered the account to do a mission and told me that he got on the walls with the flying jump trick and then he was banned.

22 minutes ago, Lucieo said:

🤢

Lucieo Please stop blaming me. Stop being a child!  I am not stupid enough to lie to you for a game. I always wrote articles to report cheats in my old forums. I am also against cheats, but unfortunately my friend revealed the cheat, I was very angry with him.

18 minutes ago, SAMET said:

你好,我不会为了游戏对任何人撒谎。我的朋友进入帐户执行任务,告诉我他用飞跳的把戏上了墙,然后他被禁止了。

A friend of mine said that he didn't use hacking, but he was banned, but I saw him climb into my house through the window before, and he later told me that he didn't use that account to hack again.🤣He bought a lot of things in his account. I think he should be able to create a new account and let the administrator transfer the items.

3 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Bir arkadaşım hack kullanmadığını ama yasaklandığını söyledi ama daha önce onu pencereden evime girerken gördüm, daha sonra bana o hesabı bir daha hacklemek için kullanmadığını söyledi. 🤣 Hesabından pek çok şey satın aldı. Bence yeni bir hesap oluşturup yöneticinin öğeleri aktarmasına izin verebilmeli.

I have another account but I want my valuable banned account.  I really don't have any expectations from managers.  None of them care.  And they don't care.  The admin of the game blocked the messages and no one can write them.  I saw the true face of all of you, catsbite.

3 minutes ago, SAMET said:

我有另一个帐户,但我想要我的有价值的禁止帐户。我真的没有任何期望从经理。他们都不关心。他们也不关心。游戏管理员封锁了消息,没人能写出来。我看到了你们所有人的真面目猫咬人。

What do you mean by valuable account value? It means level.

9 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Değerli hesap değeri ile neyi kastediyorsunuz? Seviye anlamına gelir.

many mercenary items and 18 levels

1 saat önce Lucieo şunları söyledi:

Önemli olmayan bir zamanda kopya çekmeniz yasaklandı 

gerçekten iyi bir oyuncu asla hack kullanmaz

Bir kaç kişinin oyununu bırakmasına sebep oldunuz.

Duvarlara tırmandım, oyundan çıktım ve hileyi kapattım. Oyuna girdiğimde banlandım. Kimseye ateş etmedim, sadece hile yaparak duvarlara tırmandım. Lütfen bilmeden beni suçlamayın. Diğer hile yapan oyuncular düşmanı öldürürken ben sadece duvarlara tırmandım. Bu kadar.

I turned the cheat on and off just to climb a wall.

Edited by SAMET