LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
6 6
$udip Is Here

WHY SAMET YT GOT BANNED UNBANNED HIS I'D I Didn't Cheating

On 12/10/2023 at 1:09 PM, SmuzI said:

Well, this is already too much, this player does not play without cheats, on the contrary, he throws video evidence of where the real cheaters are, I personally will put my account, which is in the same condition as this player honestly plays and does not break the rules. Please unban this player

Shut up already. He's already admitted to using hacks in the past and in his YouTube videos hes playing with hackers lol. Give it up this is what happens when you use hacks or play with hackers. You're all nothing but losers who use cheats in a mobile game lol.

• Thanks 1

1 час назад, Venomous420 сказал:

Заткнись уже. Он уже признался, что использовал хаки в прошлом, и в своих видеороликах на YouTube он играет с хакерами, лол. Бросайте это, вот что происходит, когда вы используете хаки или играете с хакерами. Вы все просто неудачники, которые используют читы в мобильной игре, лол.

Don’t tell me what to do, a schoolboy who doesn’t have the upbringing and love of his parents. I myself have never played with cheats in my life, especially such an easy game. Cheats are downloaded by offended schoolchildren,who don’t want to develop because they are stupid pieces of shit in life too.Speak for yourself, you idiot who doesn't even know how to formulate anything. 

1 час назад, Venomous420 сказал:

Shut up already. He's already admitted to using hacks in the past and in his YouTube videos hes playing with hackers lol. Give it up this is what happens when you use hacks or play with hackers. You're all nothing but losers who use cheats in a mobile game lol.

I watched his video where he played honestly, I didn’t see him downloading cheats, if he played with cheats, then he deserved it.If not, then this is not a fair ban. And you idiot, learn to talk to people, you don’t know shit and you’re talking something about someone, I can give you any information that I’ve never played with a cheat, that my account is clean.

35 minutes ago, SmuzI said:

I watched his video where he played honestly, I didn’t see him downloading cheats, if he played with cheats, then he deserved it.If not, then this is not a fair ban. And you idiot, learn to talk to people, you don’t know shit and you’re talking something about someone, I can give you any information that I’ve never played with a cheat, that my account is clean.

Learn how to talk to people? lmao I have zero respect for hackers or people who play with hackers lol so stfu. He was banned for a reason and your only mad because you're either one of his subscribers or you're one of his hacking friends lol. Idc if you hacked in the past and don't hack anymore. You can't be trusted when you or any other hackers says they learned their lesson lol. It's funny cause alot of these idiots say they learned their lesson only because they got caught and banned lol.  Say what you want but ALL hackers are LOSERS. Lol you guys are so butthurt that he got  banned it's hilarious.

40 minutes ago, SmuzI said:

Go watch all his videos I guarantee you will see him playing with hackers lol.

16 минут назад, Venomous420 сказал:

Learn how to talk to people? lmao I have zero respect for hackers or people who play with hackers lol so stfu. He was banned for a reason and your only mad because you're either one of his subscribers or you're one of his hacking friends lol. Idc if you hacked in the past and don't hack anymore. You can't be trusted when you or any other hackers says they learned their lesson lol. It's funny cause alot of these idiots say they learned their lesson only because they got caught and banned lol.  Say what you want but ALL hackers are LOSERS. Lol you guys are so butthurt that he got  banned it's hilarious.

Dude, you talk a lot, although you are unlikely to believe that I play without cheats, I can give evidence, but you yourself are stubborn and say a lot of things, I repeat,in my entire life I have never downloaded third-party programs, viruses, etc.I'm not interested in this at all, I no longer have the desire to play.I myself do not play with cheaters, on the contrary, I myself destroy them in the game in various ways, insult them and also believe that cheaters are offended children who do not understand anything about the game with the survival genre.I'll watch his video and try to find where he used cheats, but I watched it a long time ago, and I'm not even subscribed to him, I don't even know him personally, I can give you my YouTube channel,where I myself play honestly and condemn the use of cheats. You say something you don’t know, but you yourself get angry and write all sorts of other people’s stuff..Do you think you are better than cheaters because you don’t play with cheats? It’s true, if you really don’t play with cheats, then you’re a good player, respect for that, but the fact is that you yourself are the aggressor ☠️

7 minutes ago, SmuzI said:

Dude, you talk a lot, although you are unlikely to believe that I play without cheats, I can give evidence, but you yourself are stubborn and say a lot of things, I repeat,in my entire life I have never downloaded third-party programs, viruses, etc.I'm not interested in this at all, I no longer have the desire to play.I myself do not play with cheaters, on the contrary, I myself destroy them in the game in various ways, insult them and also believe that cheaters are offended children who do not understand anything about the game with the survival genre.I'll watch his video and try to find where he used cheats, but I watched it a long time ago, and I'm not even subscribed to him, I don't even know him personally, I can give you my YouTube channel,where I myself play honestly and condemn the use of cheats. You say something you don’t know, but you yourself get angry and write all sorts of other people’s stuff..Do you think you are better than cheaters because you don’t play with cheats? It’s true, if you really don’t play with cheats, then you’re a good player, respect for that, but the fact is that you yourself are the aggressor ☠️

Lol I could care less about being aggressive lol and I'm not accusing you of hacking. Samett either admitted that he has cheated in the past or he's played with cheaters. There's a reason he was banned. I've been playing Oxide longer then anyone. Back when the game had a super small map and anyone could craft everything cause there was no scrap needed. Back then the game was fun not like nowadays where it's unplayable. Anyone who doesn't use hacks is a better person than someone who does because it takes a really big loser to decide he or she is gonna use hacks in a mobile game lol. Don't be mad at me lol when there's 100s if not 1000s of Oxide hackers who ruin others gameplay for fun. What's worse me trolling and talking smack or farming for hours only to be killed by a hacker in seconds? Again Samett was banned for some reason and it wasn't a mistake so he obviously did something wrong. Seeing all these players trying to get him unbanned and claiming he's never cheated is funny. I'm pretty sure he ADMITTED that he's used hacks in the past. Either way bans are happening and hackers are losing their levels and it's about dam time these hackers get what they deserve. Quit trying to find evidence of Samett using hacks cause like I said Catsbit banned him for a reason and you posting comments about him not cheating when you're not 100% sure is not right. Let him try to prove to Catsbit himself. If he's never used hacks or played with hackers he should be able to prove it himself right? If he does have proof than he doesn't need you or anyone else trying to get him unbanned.

Lütfen sus. Oynayacak başka hesaplarım var. Ve yakında yasaklı hesabımın yasağını kaldıracağız.I played fair and you're jealous

Edited by SAMET

On 12/12/2023 at 16:58, SAMET said:

Duvarlara tırmandım, oyundan çıktım e hileyi kapattım. Oyuna girdiğimde banlandım. Kimseye ateş etmedim, sadece hile yaparak duvarlara tırmandım. Lütfen bilmeden beni suçlamayın. Diğer hile yapan oyuncular düşmanı öldürürken ben sadece duvarlara tırmandım. Bu kadar.

Activé y desactivé el truco solo para escalar una pared.

Ahí ya estás admitiendo que estas usando hacks jajajajajajjajaja Dios mío y quieres que te quiten el baneo jajajajajaj.