LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
17 17
Catsbit.Care

Update

On 12/23/2023 at 7:50 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

the update was sent 2 days ago, still waiting for the reply 

I remind you that the moderation can take up to 7 days. 

@Catsbit.Care To connect to the game, Oxide cheaters log in to Google Play Games from the original oxide, download the apk, that is, the cheat version, and log in to Google Play Games. They can log in from the apk within 5 minutes. İf catsbit fix that google play games glitch i think there is no more cheaters on game

To connect to the game, Oxide cheaters log in to Google Play Games from the original oxide, download the apk, that is, the cheat version, and log in to Google Play Games. They can log in from the apk within 5 minutes. İf catsbit fix that google play games glitch i think there is no more cheaters on game

Hope catsbit tries this we need everything possible to exterminate the cheaters .the wiping of progress when deleting the game while using a guest account doesn't work apparently so not useful.

10 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Oyuna bağlanmak için Oxide hilecileri orijinal oksitten Google Play Games'e giriş yapıp apk yani hileli versiyonunu indirip Google Play Games'e giriş yaparlar. Apk'dan 5 dakika içerisinde giriş yapabilirler. Eğer catsbit Google Play Games'teki hatayı düzeltirse sanırım oyunda hile yapan kalmayacak

Umarım catsbit bunu dener, hilecileri yok etmek için mümkün olan her şeye ihtiyacımız var. Misafir hesabı kullanırken oyunu silerken ilerlemenin silinmesi işe yaramıyor, bu yüzden pek kullanışlı değil

10 minutes ago, Nelson said:

To connect to the game, Oxide cheaters log in to Google Play Games from the original oxide, download the apk, that is, the cheat version, and log in to Google Play Games. They can log in from the apk within 5 minutes. İf catsbit fix that google play games glitch i think there is no more cheaters on game

Hope catsbit tries this we need everything possible to exterminate the cheaters .the wiping of progress when deleting the game while using a guest account doesn't work apparently so not useful.

Yeah but the reason why i am saying that guest account can't join in any normal server if they fix thay glitch on google play services They will not be able to log in to the game

Just now, vhusker said:

Yeah but the reason why i am saying that guest account can't join in any normal server if they fix thay glitch on google play services They will not be able to log in to the game

With mod menus

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, asta l7way² said:

4 days

Stupid 5 day left already 21 December Catsbit Release Update In Play Store,Play Store Need 5-7 Day To chacking This , So expect after release today or tomorrow, 28d, and don't saying fake news if you don't have full information

Edited by Oxide On TOP

25.12.2023 в 20:54, Nelson сказал:

У них нет никакого контроля, кроме этого, они могут только ждать, пока игровые сервисы или какое-либо приложение управляет загрузкой игры, чтобы разрешить запуск обновления. Так что наберитесь терпения и подождите. 

ну как би ок

Just now, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Less than 2 days

You are right it will be here tonight or tomorrow, there is already a new server on the server list called test server us3

2 hours ago, Slick916 said:

You are right it will be here tonight or tomorrow, there is already a new server on the server list called test server us3

Let’s go high five

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Oh my god I got into the server holy shit

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Oh my god I got into the server holy shit

Cap no regular player can access the server 🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Nelson said:

I had trash Wi-Fi and it let me I took pictures there is so much new shiii!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Nelson said:

You shut the fuck up Nelson 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Slick916 said:

You shut the fuck up Nelson 🤣🤣

Why u always at me when it's the truth 🤣🤣 .ok then my wifi goes trash as well time to time we'll see if I hop on🤣

13 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Why u always at me when it's the truth 🤣🤣 .ok then my wifi goes trash as well time to time we'll see if I hop on🤣

I had to keep trying to join you little fucking shitbird

7 minutes ago, SrGt.JaCk! said:

I had to keep trying to join you little fucking shitbird

Liar it needs an update to access it not shitty wifi 🤣. Even if I tried 1000 times with the worst wifi wouldn't work 🤣

13 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Liar it needs an update to access it not shitty wifi 🤣. Even if I tried 1000 times with the worst wifi wouldn't work 🤣

Try 1000 times then kiddo or go play with mommy

On 12/23/2023 at 10:20 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

the update was sent 2 days ago, still waiting for the reply 

I remind you that the moderation can take up to 7 days. 

Today 7 Day Complete , I Hope You got UPDATE Release E-mail 

21 minutes ago, Oxide On TOP said:

Today 7 Day Complete , I Hope You got UPDATE Release E-mail 

It's only been 5 days lol Thursday will be 7 days, relax the update is coming. 

33 minutes ago, Slick916 said:

It's only been 5 days lol Thursday will be 7 days, relax the update is coming. 

If you don't have full information don't talk catsbit send Update Release request To Play Store 21 December And Play Store need5- 7 day to release Update, 7 day left already 

Screenshot_2023-12-27-12-01-45-538_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

1 hour ago, That one guy said:

What was in it?

1 hour ago, That one guy said:

What was in it?

A lot of new NPCs And A Underground Factory plus much much more like a gas mask and military suit