LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
DIXON

[Unban][Prime account][mistake bann]

You mistakenly banned my account that I had spent money on the game, and I was also playing on the Prime server, and it is very strange that you do not care about the players who spent money on your game, and I only because of a safe zone bug that I reported it several times and you didn't follow up. Now I fixed that bug myself and got banned, and you say for no reason that the cheat was approved and I'm not a fool to spend money in the game to go to a server that doesn't have hackers, but the server is prime from the server. There's nothing wrong with regulars now, if you don't get me permanently banned, it proves that you don't care about the players who spent money on you. I don't know why I'm really banned. Doing a bug ban is enough for a few days, but I'm ban. I became permanent and poured my money into the well

Also, I had tried hard and reached my level to 15, until your game bot hit me and banned me just because of a ridiculous bug, all the players on the prime server knew me and knew that I am not a hacker because with I am a friend of many of them and I have fought with many of them. They all know that I am not a cheater, but you still listen to your robot, even though the robot says that I am a cheater, but it is just a robot, instead of these things, listen to a human. I swear by the Qur'an that I have not cheated or cheated, I swear by the imams)

My name account: ارههههه

My I'd account: 411715411A2AFB31

Please unban 

I'm banned for mistake 🥲😭

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev

On 1/13/2024 at 6:59 AM, DIXON said:

You mistakenly banned my account that I had spent money on the game, and I was also playing on the Prime server, and it is very strange that you do not care about the players who spent money on your game, and I only because of a safe zone bug that I reported it several times and you didn't follow up. Now I fixed that bug myself and got banned, and you say for no reason that the cheat was approved and I'm not a fool to spend money in the game to go to a server that doesn't have hackers, but the server is prime from the server. There's nothing wrong with regulars now, if you don't get me permanently banned, it proves that you don't care about the players who spent money on you. I don't know why I'm really banned. Doing a bug ban is enough for a few days, but I'm ban. I became permanent and poured my money into the well

Also, I had tried hard and reached my level to 15, until your game bot hit me and banned me just because of a ridiculous bug, all the players on the prime server knew me and knew that I am not a hacker because with I am a friend of many of them and I have fought with many of them. They all know that I am not a cheater, but you still listen to your robot, even though the robot says that I am a cheater, but it is just a robot, instead of these things, listen to a human. I swear by the Qur'an that I have not cheated or cheated, I swear by the imams)

Please unban 

You're not getting unbanned so accept the fact that you got caught. I'm sick of you idiots claiming you got banned by mistake. You were banned by a admin who reviewed a report. And just because you bought items from the store doesn't mean you should get special treatment. Maybe you should've thought about being banned and losing your account before you decided to start using hacks lol. ENJOY THE BAN LMAO.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Venomous420 said:

You're not getting unbanned so accept the fact that you got caught. I'm sick of you idiots claiming you got banned by mistake. You were banned by a admin who reviewed a report. And just because you bought items from the store doesn't mean you should get special treatment. Maybe you should've thought about being banned and losing your account before you decided to start using hacks lol. ENJOY THE BAN LMAO.

Shut up, don't say nonsense, just wait for my account to be unbann and then I will do it in your eyes.

On 1/15/2024 at 2:28 AM, DIXON said:

Shut up, don't say nonsense, just wait for my account to be unbann and then I will do it in your eyes.

Lol you're not getting your account back noob.

13.01.2024 в 16:59, DIXON сказал:

Please unban 

it's a fucking animal, if you play without aim but with a radar it doesn't matter, you're not playing honestly, and you deservedly got a ban.!.