LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
#TherealMadMaximus

Gotta be kidding me

You ban me for what exactly? I record my game play and Beallagaming posts most on YouTube. My clan is one of the biggest anti-hacker clans out there. I've recorded and reported probably over 100 hackers by now (most you failed to ban or deleted the report entirely)

Ask me the event in question and I will provide my recorded gameplay. 

Thanks in advance

MadMaximus 

ID: 3CD0903B72B1D5F9

• Like 3

I've seen it all now catsbits.  So are you mad at us or something? You deleted my hacker reports today and then ban my husband today. Am I next? We have played this game for nearly 3 years. Have played fair and honorable. Reported hackers, supported and have help mold this game and keep players interested. Everytime I see someone whine that they've been banned, I've always assumed they're were full of crap. Now I KNOW you all get it wrong. Max is a muggle and does not hack.  I'm extremely disappointed with you all for banning innocent people. We fight the hackers every day and plead with you endlessly to ban them. They are STILL there and mess with us daily. We fight them anyways against the odds and you ban innocent while they run rampant. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When you don't cheat and get banned for cheating , that's y I don't play anymore again the amount of hacks that I've seen yet they don't get banned and the kids talk smack yet they cheating where is a online admin now and then 

• Like 4

Madmaximus is the most straight player in this game, he has played for 3 years or more and never used cheats ever. Why did you guys ban him. You better get on it and unban his account. He never has cheated and never would. Fix this asap 

@Catsbit dev @Catsbit.Care

• Like 3

There're hackers in this game, who are roaming freely making it difficult for others, they should be banned, not any legit player who record and reports the hackers and why hackers reports are being deleted always? Your focus should be somewhere else

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bellaa said:

@Catsbit dev@Catsbit.Care

A response would be appropriate and appreciated! Thank you.

Good luck with that. We all know they could care less. I've been playing since day 1 and me and Max battled it out for top farmer back then lol. These developers don't care about the hackers. If they did they would create plug ins and hire admins. But they won't.

• Like 1

lol You mean the real farming before auto farm and Pve servers. Yes the good ol days. By the way Venomous,they banned Maximus account for hacking. Anyone that knows me knows I dont hack,but BHtrolls came to attack us for no reason and when we destroyed them they mass reported my account. I record my gameplay yet Oxide devs still don't unban me,must have friends in BHhacker clan,sad. When's RUST mobile coming out again....tick tock Oxide dead game very soon.

Edited by #TherealMadMaximus

On 2/28/2024 at 8:08 AM, #TherealMadMaximus said:

lol You mean the real farming before auto farm and Pve servers. Yes the good ol days. By the way Venomous,they banned Maximus account for hacking. Anyone that knows me knows I dont hack,but BHtrolls came to attack us for no reason and when we destroyed them they mass reported my account. I record my gameplay yet Oxide devs still don't unban me,must have friends in BHhacker clan,sad. When's RUST mobile coming out again....tick tock Oxide dead game very soon.

Yes we will tell all Oxide players about Rust mobile so this dumbass game and it's developers will lose players and their game will die lol. 

• Like 1

Whats that supposed to mean!? I record all my gameplay,I dont hack. I record and save any action that happens so please,Tell me what I am being accused of and I'll provide(here or on YouTube) my video footage.

35 минут назад, Catsbit.Guard сказал:

cheating confirmed

Перепроверьте, такого быть не может