LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
S.F.S Clan ][

S.F.S CLAN RECRUITMENT ][

~Adressed to all Sandbox 3D and Survival Sim Players~

S.F.S CLAN IS NOW LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

We are a active group of close knit people who are looking to find new recruits to join our ever expanding clan. We have a Official clan discord server. Everyone is welcome! 

Requirements Include: 

• Must play either Sandbox 3D or Survival Sim (or both) 
  • Must have discord

And you might be wondering what's in it for you? 

Advantages include: 

• The chance to meet new people and gain a sense of community 
  • Friendly PvP with other members 
  • Participate in base/server raids
  • Chances to rank up 
  • Participate in Clan vs Clan PvP war

Make sure to leave a comment with your discord user if you're interested in joining! 

-S.F.S clan 

Edited by S.F.S Clan ][

Hello S.F.S Clan, did you know clans are violent and you are exaggerating almost everything? 80% of clan members that I’m friends with confessed they hate clans because they won’t do anything they like. I suggest you stop promoting your silly clan and delete this post.

Not to mention, this is the Catsbit Forums, and I already see conflicts happening in posts saying “Alex is bad” “Srs is bad”. Well, to be honest, I’m just saying to stop promoting your clan because you have been ruining the freedom of games. You kick players for unnecessary reasons, you cuss at the newbies or people who are new to game, and that’s unacceptable. I do that sometimes, but only when I’m owner for someone else’s server. Take this post down, or suffer the consequences. No clan promotion is needed to be posted in the Catsbit Forums.

We realize and completely understand that other clans have given you and several others a hard time, but attacking us over past actions made by other people is completely unnecessary, and quite frankly, uncalled for. So please, do us both a favor and keep the hell out of business that never concerned you in the first place. 

Sfs is evil don’t listen they will ruin your game experience avoid them or help the cause to destroy them for the greater good of sandbox