2 2
OG PEACE*

When exactly are you releasing the game?

Recommended Posts

Sorry, guys 

We are delaying the release of our alfa version, because a problem occurred while production

We hope to tackle it asap, the game is likely to come at night or tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Sorry, guys 

We are delaying the release of our alfa version, because a problem occurred while production

We hope to tackle it asap, the game is likely to come at night or tomorrow 

ok, at least it's soon

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Sorry, guys 

We are delaying the release of our alfa version, because a problem occurred while production

We hope to tackle it asap, the game is likely to come at night or tomorrow 

It does not matter!

Hope it comes out today!

We are waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mert Can said:

It does not matter!

Hope it comes out today!

We are waiting!

Yes, we are waiting too! 

Moderation in progress... It takes more than 12 hours now 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Yes, we are waiting too! 

Moderation in progress... It takes more than 12 hours now 😭

How so!

Will the game come out in 12 hours?

Hope it comes out today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mert Can said:

How so!

Will the game come out in 12 hours?

Hope it comes out today!

We hope so

It's up to Google workers 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

We hope 

It's up to Google workers 

 

12 hours later?

A long time

anyway i hope it comes out sooner

i need to ask something

available on the market Is the game called Forest Survival yours?

exactly the same because

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Oğulcan said:

12 hours later?

A long time

anyway i hope it comes out sooner

i need to ask something

available on the market Is the game called Forest Survival yours?

exactly the same because

No, it's not ours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

No, it's not ours 

yeah I saw it, it's a copy of survival simulator except worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

We hope 

It's up to Google workers 

 

Is it going to release on the app store too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Survivor said:

Is it going to release on the app store too?

We are thinking of it 

We are likely to publish the game tomorrow or aftertomorrow, but then, just like with Play Market, moderation process will take time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everybody 

I attach screenshots from Google Play Console just to prove that we are not lying saying that the game is in review 

photo_2021-08-02 21.05.18.jpeg

photo_2021-08-02 21.05.26.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

We are thinking of it 

We are likely to publish the game tomorrow or aftertomorrow, but then, just like with Play Market, moderation process will take time 

Ok, thank you

I wish you the best. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 минут назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi everybody 

I attach screenshots from Google Play Console just to prove that we are not lying saying that the game is in review 

photo_2021-08-02 21.05.18.jpeg

photo_2021-08-02 21.05.26.jpeg

Хорошо, ждём. Мой знакомый у которого тоже есть игра  в play market говорил что модерация занимает от 1 до 5 дней,так что это нормально что так долго.

Edited by LeLuSH(RUS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LeLuSH(RUS) said:

Хорошо, ждём. Мой знакомый у которого тоже есть игра  в play market говорил что модерация занимает от 1 до 5 дней,так что это нормально что так долго.

Мне было интересно, подходит ли вам Google Translate, я не говорю по-русски, но если он может дать вам представление о том, о чем я говорю, я буду использовать его, когда буду говорить с вами

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Да походит, я все понимаю 

21 минуту назад, Firestar9990 сказал:

Мне было интересно, подходит ли вам Google Translate, я не говорю по-русски, но если он может дать вам представление о том, о чем я говорю, я буду использовать его, когда буду говорить с вами

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

We are thinking of it 

We are likely to publish the game tomorrow or aftertomorrow, but then, just like with Play Market, moderation process will take time 

when are you going to publish it on the app store? my brother said he wanted to try playing survival simulator but also wanted to wait for the update, and he uses apple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2021 at 11:14 PM, OG PEACE* said:

?

Og peace will u make a video of a gameplay in this game

 

On 8/2/2021 at 10:38 PM, Firestar9990 said:

yeah I saw it, it's a copy of survival simulator except worse

No its not a copy of survival simulator its like a replica for rust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Just an ordinary person said:

Og peace will u make a video of a gameplay in this game

 

No its not a copy of survival simulator its like a replica for rust

what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2