LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

21 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Yes,

Yo what is this happening when i try to put a photo or video it says needs permission of moderators how to fix this?

25 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, last time. @SV_PRITAM, @mikee, @Ryker.Official, @moe,

Can you all Stop being hateful/ Toxic/racist to each other? 

This is not the place to do this kind of things. If you keep up with this actions you will be removed from the forums. 

Just ignore. I don't want see a negative thing said by one of you. 

I am also resolving the fight..... 

4 minutes ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

FUCK YOU BRO, TRASH, NOOB, WEAK, KID!  

YOU SHIT, GO USE A HACKER NOW IN HELL, YOU SHIT! LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT! YOU DESERVE TO NEVER PLAY OXIDE YOUR GARBAGE AGAIN!

Whats wrong?

53 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

This is not the place to do this kind of things. If you keep up with this actions you will be removed from the forums. 

I don't care now even if I got banned or remove 

He is fucking speaking shit about my country,he is going so much personally, now it not gonna be stop like this .I want to solve the fight between us and be kind with each other but he has crossed his limit.I have to teach a old ages unmature kid some manners or respect now.

do whatever you want.!!!

2 hours ago, moe said:

one time u curse at me and at the same time want truce? weirdo. ion believe shit u say. i wouldn’t say shit if you didn’t start talking at the beginning. stop talking about ur generic sized dick. nobody is interested. everyone has one. unless you want that in ur ass and keep talking about it. is that all indian people do, talk about curry smelling dick. shut up. if you come here to ask about the update then read up the devs statement and go away. if u wanna troll then you have to be willing people are going to respond to your bullshittery. if you want “friendship” dont be racist to others. also just because you have “true” views from youtube you are being respected and loved lmfao ? people who hate you still can watch you. 2 usd is expensive? how poor is your country is not my problem ?? next time dont be racist and stop annoying people. you will meet your match eventually. not everyone is willing to be nice or just ignore to an asshole. i never asked for your life story is either i dont give a shit if u only have kindergarten as ur school. i was just matching your racist energy lmfao. fuck outta here

Hey unmature old ages gay

First go to school and learn some manners, respect and come over here to reply me other wise get lost.

Yeah fucking niggas asshole bitch you are fucking unmature old ages gay and making stories like your ugly face , telling lies to lies and saying I don't say anything at first you said what a child diss bitch.

you said first about me shit and interrupt in my business bitch.i dont even tell you or do something with you first,you being toxic and lying in front of everyone wow what a actor.

? come over and suck my balls and dick you will now the size about it automatically.iam not a gay like you who always ready to fuck hardly in own ass

?what are u even talking about I dgaf about Indian people or India lmfao?

I came over here to complain about trash and uneducated people like you haha.yeah you are one of the bullyshit people come here to respond me ?

Don't teach your father how to take care of your mother.?

You even can't read as well as me and hurry to give a fucking unreadable reply what a pussy make me feel to get inside or outside fastly ?

This time if you are going to reply me its better for you.to read it 10times and slowly.

Iam acting as a poor bitch because I don't want to showoff like you or hmm 2usd is n+o+t+h+I+n+g

Lets hope for the best next time your acting is not so cool tho. I maybe overreacted it haha ?

First learn to spell the words correctly and say to me it is necessaries for you.

Dare to say it again ? 

#learn and learnt is different bro it sound similar but their meanings is different 

1 hour ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

This jack is a hacker, he was banned in the past!
And there's more, look at my previous post, I sent you some pictures of hackers on the game server us29, please ban these hackers!! do what you have to do, ban the hackers from the game, or at least make it reach the catsbit! they need to take some action as the update isn't coming anytime soon!

Lol look at the post when he asked for refund catsbit care told him they cannot because the id where he had buyed stuff was banned so aint getting his money bac so KARMA now be chill man

@SV_PRITAM listen here u dumbass you said im gonna fuck your mom (doggystyle),racist slurs,talked shit bout admins etc you started this you did this to yourself you were careless and here you are got banged by 3 or 4 ppl what did you thought was gonna happen when you said the n word they gonna be like OmG hE sAiD tHe N wOrD no they gonna talk bad too they have their own signficance in their culture the n word is prohibited because the coutry had a dark past you didnt put that in mind so when they talked bad bout ur country what did you thought was gonna happen? Really just forget about this incident and move on we dont want this forum filled in as warzone

18 minutes ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

But I don't want to know about that bro, I want to know if you guys there or catbits is going to ban the fucking hackers that I sent the id and I sent pictures too! THAT'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO, BAN THE FUCKING HACKERS, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I ALREADY SEND THEM ID'S, DO YOUR PART THAT SHIT BRO!!!!!!!!! I'M TIRED ALREADY!!!

I am not a admin...just a man giving informayion here and there even if they ban them they will just make another account and come back... heres my suggestion font play the game for the time being you will go insane believe me wait till new upsate comes

2 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

and you are? are you a mod orr? because you could just scroll on his profile and see what he has been posting and see who exactly started calling people the word and posting false news, harrasing the devs and admitting using cheat ? he should’ve been removed the moment he said the word, no? hey i’m a nobody. i’m a silent reader before this. but considering no one is really trying to stop that rat, i did. stooped to his level. if you dont want to see people argue maybe you should just ignore us arguing and continue replying to help the others who need it ✌️ 

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey unmature old ages gay

First go to school and learn some manners, respect and come over here to reply me other wise get lost.

Yeah fucking niggas asshole bitch you are fucking unmature old ages gay and making stories like your ugly face , telling lies to lies and saying I don't say anything at first you said what a child diss bitch.

you said first about me shit and interrupt in my business bitch.i dont even tell you or do something with you first,you being toxic and lying in front of everyone wow what a actor.

? come over and suck my balls and dick you will now the size about it automatically.iam not a gay like you who always ready to fuck hardly in own ass

?what are u even talking about I dgaf about Indian people or India lmfao?

I came over here to complain about trash and uneducated people like you haha.yeah you are one of the bullyshit people come here to respond me ?

Don't teach your father how to take care of your mother.?

You even can't read as well as me and hurry to give a fucking unreadable reply what a pussy make me feel to get inside or outside fastly ?

This time if you are going to reply me its better for you.to read it 10times and slowly.

Iam acting as a poor bitch because I don't want to showoff like you or hmm 2usd is n+o+t+h+I+n+g

Lets hope for the best next time your acting is not so cool tho. I maybe overreacted it haha ?

First learn to spell the words correctly and say to me it is necessaries for you.

Dare to say it again ? 

#learn and learnt is different bro it sound similar but their meanings is different 

LOL you said i “talk” too much when you wrote this crap? ?? im not reading all that lmfao. dont act like you’re spelling everything so flawlessly when you cant even bother to search the word ‘immature’ to spell here correctly ?? yeah right keep using google translate pfff. yes im ugly but at least im not you ? dont need to show us how “rich” you are bc we all know 2 usd is like 3 bags of rice to you lmfao. and before anyone say i’m shitting on your country, you did it first. by being racist pig calling people n***a. im just returning the favor here ?? even google translate couldn’t type all that stupid shit that you wrote. i dont fucken care bitch, go wash ur curry smelling armpit and quit the game and piss outta here. nobody cares about you. and what the fuck is “bullyshit” anyways. dont you ever fucking try to fix anyone spelling mistakes when you are trash idiot yourself. the fuck ?

2 minutes ago, moe said:

LOL you said i “talk” too much when you wrote this crap? ?? im not reading all that lmfao. dont act like you’re spelling everything so flawlessly when you cant even bother to search the word ‘immature’ to spell here correctly ?? yeah right keep using google translate pfff. yes im ugly but at least im not you ? dont need to show us how “rich” you are bc we all know 2 usd is like 3 bags of rice to you lmfao. and before anyone say i’m shitting on your country, you did it first. by being racist pig calling people n***a. im just returning the favor here ?? even google translate couldn’t type all that stupid shit that you wrote. i dont fucken care bitch, go wash ur curry smelling armpit and quit the game and piss outta here. nobody cares about you. and what the fuck is “bullyshit” anyways. dont you ever fucking try to fix anyone spelling mistakes when you are trash idiot yourself. the fuck ?

Kalm down

3 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Oh yeah? Tell him to remove me then. ?

50 minutes ago, mikee said:

Kalm down

im good mate. im just mean to this particular person ?

20 minutes ago, moe said:

im good mate. im just mean to this particular person ?

Please let's just not create a toxic environment news players won't like it just ignore him if you can I've already reported him...

12.07.2023 в 01:58, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there,

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

Мы ждём и верим в вас

6 hours ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

FUCK YOU BRO, TRASH, NOOB, WEAK, KID!  

YOU SHIT, GO USE A HACKER NOW IN HELL, YOU SHIT! LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT! YOU DESERVE TO NEVER PLAY OXIDE YOUR GARBAGE AGAIN!

I wasn’t hacking? My Phone got lost leave me the fuck alone

Wow....just wow.  Some of you need to take a good long look in the mirror and decide if the rest of the community really needs you here.  Toxic in and out of the game.  I try scrolling for update information and all I see is you all cussing and fighting over nothing.  It's a game get over yourselves.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, meAno deAno said:

Wow....just wow.  Some of you need to take a good long look in the mirror and decide if the rest of the community really needs you here.  Toxic in and out of the game.  I try scrolling for update information and all I see is you all cussing and fighting over nothing.  It's a game get over yourselves.

Hi Meano

12.07.2023 в 00:58, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

ждём

On 7/11/2023 at 5:58 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

So @Catsbit.Care 3 days and where is the update ? Or maybe what you told us is another lie ?? Is this shit continues Oxide will end a lot of players exit the game because all server has many hackers and the game needs update with more frequency at least 3 months, please listen the community and help save oxide.

• Thanks 3

Be patient bro didn't you understand what catsbit said his waiting for unity to update so he can update oxide but the unity is still not update that's why

27 minutes ago, King of ark said:

Be patient bro didn't you understand what catsbit said his waiting for unity to update so he can update oxide but the unity is still not update that's why

Bro I saw and unity fix the error it’s already ok is just oxide update