LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
DIXON

A request from the respected manufacturer

Hello,

I have a request from the respected developer

My request to you is to reset everything in the next updates, but don't reset the level

Because it is very difficult to raise it, and the second point is that no one dares to cheat and hack with a high level, and because of this, hackers will leave the game and the game will be lively and exciting.

Thank You.❤️

1 hour ago, DIXON said:

Hello,

My request to you is to reset everything in the next updates, but don't reset the level

Because it is very difficult to raise it, and the second point is that no one dares to cheat and hack with a high level, and because of this, hackers will leave the game and the game will be lively and exciting.

Thank You.❤️

Have you ever seen PUBG Free Fire lvl restarted when the season changed? No need to fear the lvl will remain as it is

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear this and I'm relieved about the level. I'm currently level 11 and I haven't turned 12 yet.🤣😂

13 hours ago, DIXON said:

I'm glad to hear this and I'm relieved about the level. I'm currently level 11 and I haven't turned 12 yet.🤣😂

If lvl will restart next update i will leave this game im lvl 17 its so hard 

2 hours ago, SALIM dh said:

Si lvl se reinicia en la próxima actualización, dejaré este juego. Soy nivel 17, es muy difícil. 

I will also leave it if they restart because it takes me 2 weeks to be able to go up to level 15 which I currently have.

18 часов назад, DIXON сказал:

Привет,

У меня просьба от уважаемого разработчика

Моя просьба к вам в следующих обновлениях сбросить всё, но не сбрасывать уровень

Потому что поднять его очень сложно, и второй момент заключается в том, что никто не посмеет читерить и взламывать высокий уровень, и из-за этого хакеры будут выходить из игры и игра будет живой и увлекательной.

Спасибо. ❤️

Уровень, не будет сброшен.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:35 PM, DIXON said:

Hello,

Thank You.❤️

Hi there, 

there will be no lever reset when wiped.

• Like 1