LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
22 22
Catsbit.Care

Update 2023

1 час назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Обновление появится через пару дней.

Именно по этой причине нет текущей даты для любого обновления.

Обновление через пару дней?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, [??] ?????? said:

The update will be there with a couple of days. 

This is the reason why there is no current date for any update. 

I hope it let us purchase the Christmas and holloween stuff.....if not then the update is nothing but wasted our work's building bases and farming in the game.......

1 минуту назад, rus228666 сказал:

?

до 12:00 не будет игры удаляю Oxide!  бунт ребята присоединяемся! все кидаем видео как удаляем игру

Если до 12:00 по мск не выйдет обновления андроид  то я удалю игру 

Разрабы получается снова нас наепали, я уже удалил игру

Nenhuma atualização é lançada nos finais de semanas. A App Store e Play Store só lançam atualizações em dias úteis.

Catsbit when will be update?

We all asked this question for the thousandth time. I think you don't even know how long it takes for App Store and Google Play to monitor too ?

Edited by Ilia:)
  • Haha 1

2 минуты назад, El Smuz1 сказал:

The developer does not respect any of us, gives false hopes and disappears himself.Players sit and wait for updates, some even delete the game 

Бро , он старается очень сильно чтобы нам понравилось , задержка обновления из за проверки на Apstor 

2 минуты назад, El Smuz1 сказал:

Где он писал что задержка из-за Appstore ? Он не дал никакую информацию 

Да нидал потомучто решает эти проблемы , всегда была задержка и будет .

On 6/29/2023 at 3:09 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Finally i can give you some news about the update. 

We are on the finish line, so, from our part the update will be launched within the following week (don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store). 

I beg your pardon for all inconveniences we caused. I wanted to give an exact answer instead of giving another promise. 

Hope you will enjoy it

Hi there,

Finally I am here to give you some comments to your news about your 2023 update.

First of all we are so much disappointment from your news,because you said the update will be launched within the following week and we wait for it patiently and I know the time moderation by Google play and apple store but I think it was a waste of a time bcz it's been the exact day for the update,(I think today was the last date of the update but it wasn't launched I don't know the reason behind it.but) 

Thanks for lying us again and make us fully trust u guys Iam not playing this game anymore and uninstall it.

Hope u devs understand my words

• Like 1

Бляя как вы заебали ныть, 6 месяцев блять ждали и ныли, вам блять чётко же написали, обновление будет готово на недели, он не говорил ничего про то что на неделе ВЫЙДЕТ обнова, он просто сказал что она будет сделана и добавил что ещё нужно учитывать модерацию play market и app store, так что ебла стянули и хуй сглотнули.  (хахаха можете не отвечать, я всеравно читаю только сообщения разраба и CC anon или как его там)

1 минуту назад, FeDjey сказал:

Бляя как вы заебали ныть, 6 месяцев блять ждали и ныли, вам блять чётко же написали, обновление будет готово на недели, он не говорил ничего про то что на неделе ВЫЙДЕТ обнова, он просто сказал что она будет сделана и добавил что ещё нужно учитывать модерацию play market и app store, так что ебла стянули и хуй сглотнули.  (хахаха можете не отвечать, я всеравно читаю только сообщения разраба и CC anon или как его там)

Брат они 3 раз обещают также четко они говорили и в феврале и в марте

PESSOAL, VOCÊS SE RECORDAM DA ÚLTIMA ATUALIZAÇÃO? 

O DESENVOLVEDOR POSTOU QUE A ATUALIZAÇÃO TINHA SIDO LANÇADA PARA MODERAÇÃO DA APP STORE E PLAY STORE. 

E DEMOROU MAIS DE UMA SEMANA PARA SER LANÇADA.

EU MESMO ENTREI EM CONTATO COM A PLAY STORE E ELES DISSERAM QUE A ATUALIZAÇÃO JÁ TINHA SIDO MODERADA E FINALIZADO, MAS COMO O JOGO POSSUI DUAS PLATAFORMAS, QUE É PLAY STORE E APP STORE, O JOGO TERIA DE SER FINALIZADO NA OUTRA PLATAFORMA TAMBÉM.

O DESENVOLVEDOR POSTOU A ATUALIZAÇÃO NA POLÔNIA - 18:30 NA QUARTA-FEIRA, ou seja, Antes de ontem, sexta-feira, completaram 7 dias úteis que a Apple store leva para aceitar a moderação, no mais, eles tem um prazo de até 10 dias úteis PARA ACEITAR A ATUALIZAÇÃO.

PORTANTO, VAMOS ESPERAR SOMENTE ATÉ AMANHÃ.

1 hour ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hi there,

Finally I am here to give you some comments to your news about your 2023 update.

First of all we are so much disappointment from your news,because you said the update will be launched within the following week and we wait for it patiently and I know the time moderation by Google play and apple store but I think it was a waste of a time bcz it's been the exact day for the update,(I think today was the last date of the update but it wasn't launched I don't know the reason behind it.but) 

Thanks for lying us again and make us fully trust u guys Iam not playing this game anymore and uninstall it.

Hope u devs understand my words

Ok how u feel but how many times do I have to tell you there's nothing they can do they thought the moderation time for the update would be short but it wasn't they didn't knew it was gonna happen they just didn't wanted us to know they were dead and were actually making an update so please stop spreading wrong message about lying they aren't.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, mikee said:

Ok how u feel but how many times do I have to tell you there's nothing they can do they thought the moderation time for the update would be short but it wasn't they didn't knew it was gonna happen they just didn't wanted us to know they were dead and were actually making an update so please stop spreading wrong message about lying they aren't.

Are u devs of catbits..??? How do u know everything what is happening to them and what is the reason behind the delay update..?? probably they have thought it will be in short but its take more time then they thought.i also agreed with your words but at least they should give us a news what is giving them a problem these many days like it been 10days so we can relax and wait for it.

• Confused 2

Я надеюсь,что разраб добавит чето годное и без фри моделек.

40 минут назад, El Smuz1 сказал:

Ну нам ничего не остаётся кроме как ждать,так как разработчик знает какие мы ебанные терпилы (

Комьюнити этой игры не назвать подарком мягко говоря , ну глядя правде в глаза ))) Поэтому вопрос спорный кто кого больше терпит , мы разработчика или разработчик нас ) в этой игре и в жизни  вообще  есть вещи , на которые ну не возможно повлиять  , как ни старайся... не возможно всё контролировать на 100% как бы этого не хотелось ... мне кажется что в любой ситуации нужно стараться оставаться человеком и относится с пониманием к другим людям ...

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2023 at 3:43 AM, SV_PRITAM said:

What a child who don't have any manners and respect to talk with olders and can't understanding what I am saying.I am just trying to make you understand that I don't say I don't like the game.iam just saying that they aren't listening and reading advice,suggestions and not making anything in timing bro if update come I will come to your server and fuck you hardly in your ass there 

(Doggystyle)

And you asked to be a admin?? Hahaha not talking like this to the community ??? dumb kid

4 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@Catsbit.Care ,

Você pode dar-lhes uma atualização de notícias sobre a situação atual? Para que serve o atraso. Crie um novo tópico sobre isso. E desligue os comentários para isso.

É o mínimo a se fazer. @Catsbit.Care

2 hours ago, Slick916 said:

And you asked to be a admin?? Hahaha not talking like this to the community ??? dumb kid

Hahaha sorry for that what i said to him but I want to be admin of this game.and sometimes from hand it's type shit's automatically 

24 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Yes and that's the thing they will be watching. Because no offense its kinda the thing why most people get automatically rejected ?

Yes you are right my boy but I can't do anything about it know if they had seen it.?

If u want to play rust on mobile better download roblox and play trident survival its way more better than oxide