LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
13 13
Catsbit.Care

Explication

58 minutes ago, King of ark said:

Be patient bro didn't you understand what catsbit said his waiting for unity to update so he can update oxide but the unity is still not update that's why

Unity has already been updated! It is the delay in releasing the new version of oxide! Plus, every server is a plug-in, and the experience is really fucking bad! Can we not worry? So when will the new version come out?

• Like 1

What we want now is the exact update time? Stop using Unity as your shield! He fixed it a long time ago, and now it's your own problem! Shouldn't you give us an explanation?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mikee said:

@SV_PRITAM listen here u dumbass you said im gonna fuck your mom (doggystyle),racist slurs,talked shit bout admins etc you started this you did this to yourself you were careless and here you are got banged by 3 or 4 ppl what did you thought was gonna happen when you said the n word they gonna be like OmG hE sAiD tHe N wOrD no they gonna talk bad too they have their own signficance in their culture the n word is prohibited because the coutry had a dark past you didnt put that in mind so when they talked bad bout ur country what did you thought was gonna happen? Really just forget about this incident and move on we dont want this forum filled in as warzone

Iam not a dumbass or stupid ,don't teach me like you are not even a teacher iam not gonna reply you anymore this is last one.

22 hours ago, moe said:

LOL you said i “talk” too much when you wrote this crap? ?? im not reading all that lmfao. dont act like you’re spelling everything so flawlessly when you cant even bother to search the word ‘immature’ to spell here correctly ?? yeah right keep using google translate pfff. yes im ugly but at least im not you ? dont need to show us how “rich” you are bc we all know 2 usd is like 3 bags of rice to you lmfao. and before anyone say i’m shitting on your country, you did it first. by being racist pig calling people n***a. im just returning the favor here ?? even google translate couldn’t type all that stupid shit that you wrote. i dont fucken care bitch, go wash ur curry smelling armpit and quit the game and piss outta here. nobody cares about you. and what the fuck is “bullyshit” anyways. dont you ever fucking try to fix anyone spelling mistakes when you are trash idiot yourself. the fuck ?

Lol iam not from America and non from Australia. I don't understand some of your words what you are  saying,and also I don't know or understand eng that much like you and it cause spelling mistake bcz I have to give you reply long,every lines of your shit words.

From now iam not gonna reply you anymore if I do you gonna reply it again and again.

#give respect take respect otherwise fuck u.?

16 hours ago, ..Maconheiro.. said:

shut up bro, you are not helping at all, you said and did not add anything.

Dude I wasn't even talking about you or referring to anything you were talking about.  So idk why you are telling me to shut up.  I can and will say anything I want on here.  I was talking about all the hate and racism spewing out of the forum.  So get on back to your constant ban the hackers speech you put into the wrong forum thread.  

21 minutes ago, Тащерок said:

Разработчик Oxide, У меня есть вопросик, а вы с какой страны???

Польша

17 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@..Weedhead.. First of all,

This is the section [News]

Secondly... You dont need to use such Big text... You will just get ignored for doing this stuff... And if you think being rude will get you anywhere.. no...

Well... You get 1 thing... getting removed from the forum... 

Thanks for reading Remember... I don't Reply any further on this Message of you..

Yay tyty!  

9 hours ago, King of ark said:

Ten paciencia, hermano, ¿no entendiste lo que dijo Catsbit? Está esperando que Unity se actualice para poder actualizar oxide, pero Unity aún no se actualiza, por eso.

Paciencia ? Ya esperamos una banda y ni respondes y querés que tengamos paciencia?

12.07.2023 в 01:58, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there,

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

It's just that updates are normally either not completed or you don't want to release them. I don’t know all your problems because there is plenty of money to buy a server, anti-cheat, etc.

18 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Iam not a dumbass or stupid ,don't teach me like you are not even a teacher iam not gonna reply you anymore this is last one.

dont just talk to me don't talk to anyone 

20 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Lol iam not from America and non from Australia. I don't understand some of your words what you are  saying,and also I don't know or understand eng that much like you and it cause spelling mistake bcz I have to give you reply long,every lines of your shit words.

From now iam not gonna reply you anymore if I do you gonna reply it again and again.

#give respect take respect otherwise fuck u.?

you bragged before studying english like some kind of expert. now im using short term like ‘ffs, omfg, bs” and etc suddenly you don’t understand? yeah probably bc google translate cant translate short term lmfao. fucking liar. you’re fucking dumb thats why you don’t understand shit. stay in your damn lane and stop posting hateful bs or im going to keep replying. 

respect is given if you’re not such a hateful lil cunt in the first place. now go play with your cheat somewhere else u goat smelling racist ?

anyone who reply to me dont fucking bother telling me to “stOp, ignOrE, jusT REpOrT” 

how about nO?. as long as he keep replying im going to reply back ???? im not hateful to yall. im hateful to him and him only ✌️(butt-out pls) 

Edited by moe

On 7/12/2023 at 2:43 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

Due to the circumstances, I have to write a few words about the update. 

The update is being ready for the release for more than a week,

BUT when we started to prepare it for the release, we found out that there's a critical bug in the engine we use (Unity). This is the common problem of the last version, and a lot of developers are waiting for the fix (that should be from day and day). 

So, the truth is that we are waiting for the Unity update to make our own Oxide update ?

I apologize for this delaying and for absence of communication. 

@Catsbit  Why the fuck u lying, why you always lying mmmhhh oh my god stop fucking lying always lying to me .you lying so much you making hard for me every time. you tell me something a big and actually lying who is almost like it fake yeah i know you are lying but you sound excited but you know that and i know that you are lying oh god iam keeeping lying to you until you think and listen to the truth.now i know that making your delay reason is your favorite..

We dont write it on this one real slow just keeep on this line damn peace ✌️

Edited by SV_PRITAM

27 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

@Catsbit  Why the fuck u lying, why you always lying mmmhhh oh my god stop fucking lying always lying to me .you lying so much you making hard for me every time. you tell me something a big and actually lying who is almost like it fake yeah i know you are lying but you sound excited but you know that and i know that you are lying oh god iam keeeping lying to you until you think and listen to the truth.now i know that making your delay reason is your favorite..

???

34 minutos atrás, Welynprint disse:

Unity não é como Catsbit mano, Unity é 100x mais rápido quando se fala em atualização, na verdade antes de Catsbit dizer sobre o problema menor Unity já resolve o problema em apenas um piscar de olhos, não como Catsbit que para sempre atualizar e prometer para nós

Catsbit is full of excuses 

Edited by Mateus Gamer

4 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Mate shut up is oxide your life support? Is it your oxygen? Can live without it is it your food? No. So shut up and they arent lying so shut up keep quiet we sre just like you waiting for the update or are we all getting the uodate and you arent no. So be quiet

On 7/12/2023 at 2:42 AM, [??] ?????? said:

But don't worry everyone this gives the developer sometime to fix small issues within their program before uploading. (Language)?

We allready give him 7 mounths for the update 

5 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Unity isn't like Catsbit bro, Unity is 100x faster when talking on Update, infact before Catsbit says about the Minor Issue Unity already fix the problem In just blink of an eyes, not like Catsbit that for-ever to update and promise to us

Theres moderation time for google and apple store tho theres its stuck i think my prediction the catsbit just didnt gave news that the unity bug had been fixed so it may be on moderation

12.07.2023 в 04:08, Киборг Убийца228 сказал:

сколько дней это займет???????

кттс

I don’t know why you are so worried and say that this is a lie, looking like this is 1 error with the Oxide update and why the hell did you get that the update will not work, that this is 2 or 3 times when they lied to us, this is the first time they encountered a problem, they told you that there will be a delay and TD but you still hate them I don’t know why you got it just wait for the update to come out♥️

Just now, PeCT said:

I don’t know why you are so worried and say that this is a lie, looking like this is 1 error with the Oxide update and why the hell did you get that the update will not work, that this is 2 or 3 times when they lied to us, this is the first time they encountered a problem, they told you that there will be a delay and TD but you still hate them I don’t know why you got it just wait for the update to come out♥️

For real I agree