LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
DIXON

Unban [Your bot blocked me by mistake] Prime

11 hours ago, 「후라」ADOM ャ said:

Ты меня убил с фул инвентарём ресов 

No, you are a liar, everyone in the server knows that I am not a cheater and you are jealous and you don't want me to come back to the game to kill you again.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:05 AM, DIXON said:

Bro, I didn't use the hack, I just went and hit the safe zone bug and farmed, and that's why I got banned, and I'm trying to get my account back.

I do the safe zone trick all the time to troll people and I've never been banned lmao so nice try. You got caught and banned by a admin who reviewed a REPORT. I'm sick of you losers who use hacks then when banned you make up excuses and lies to get in banned lol. Guess what not one person has been unbanned lol and that's how it's gonna be. 

3 hours ago, Venomous420 said:

I do the safe zone trick all the time to troll people and I've never been banned lmao so nice try. You got caught and banned by a admin who reviewed a REPORT. I'm sick of you losers who use hacks then when banned you make up excuses and lies to get in banned lol. Guess what not one person has been unbanned lol and that's how it's gonna be. 

3 hours ago, Venomous420 said:

I really hate those of you who haven't seen anything and are talking nonsense. Don't be so jealous and interfere. When my account comes out of suspension, I will greet you.)

12.01.2024 в 23:29, Ellsad Oxide сказал:

как жаль, что ты выбрал неправильную сторону, ведь ты боролся с читерами , а по итогу стал одним из них..

Как жаль наблюдать за умолишённой женщиной, которая сама играет в команде с читерами...